A town up, shortly.

DeletedUser

Howdy all.
Anyone want to join a town? If we gather a minimum of 5 people, in aproximately 12 hours i will have a town up. Interested? The position will be in the east side, first square from the left, on the second row.
Let's come up with names.:eek:

DeletedUser

Howdy mate send me a telegram and i will see if i can join my name is lieutenantdan ingame aswell

DeletedUser

hey i'm on the northeast side too send me a tele the name's Kickinbird

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I'm interested in being part of a new town. My game name is the same so drop me a telegram.

Scorchio

DeletedUser

Im interested as well if there is still space. Im a dueler in the north-east so as long as your town will have a mortician Im in.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I was out of the city today, but tomorrow I'm more than 80% sure that the town will be up.
I would like to be an adventurer, bring lots of money, so we'll gonna need a good builder.
The first thing until we get the residences up, will be a rotation strategy. Hope it will last max 2-3 days.

DeletedUser

I'm going for Builder in World 6. Not quite to level 10 yet but well on the way. Name same as here.

DeletedUser

:mad::mad: Had a big message with the list of players I responded to, but the forum has small logging time, so when i submitted the reply, all was gone:mad:

DeletedUser

wow i have to walk for 4 hours and 20 minutes lol good thing i have untill tomorrow lol

DeletedUser

I'd like to join, I don't mind waiting a bit for residencies to be built

DeletedUser

The town's name for the moment is Hopes Nest.
The players that joined:
Dino- joined
reaalex -joined
Symbol30
Sarzina
scorchio
Kickinbird
lieutenantdan -joined
Moishe -joined

Vielfrass -wants to join
blackmail89 - wants to join.
After that, tomorrow i will dismiss the people that deposited, and invite the rest in the list, so they can deposit. That will happen once every 2 days, until residence is up. After that, I will invite all back.
Please don't get angry or upset, nobody will be left out.
If you don't like this strategy, please let me know, and we'll try to solve it somehow.

DeletedUser

oh ok cool thanks....agh a four hour walk?
haha well i guess i better get started

haha ok on my way
can i join rite away or do i hafta like wait for residences and wutnot?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh ya i see you walkin around i think you might as well wait i think the residence is almost done anyway

DeletedUser

oh ok so do i hafta wait for an invitation then?

also i'm gettin close to lvl 10 now what job do you guys need the most? i'll pretty much do wutevuh i guess