A new world?

DeletedUser16628

Great another world that's cool but please not full premium.It's a money push by Inno and it hooks be every time.Colorado has been a great world well I said my peace.

DeletedUser16008

Great another world that's cool but please not full premium.It's a money push by Inno and it hooks be every time.Colorado has been a great world well I said my peace.

I don't think Inno are listening somehow Infi .. away with the fairies maybe but not listening.

DeletedUser8627

Meh since when do we listen to your whines? :p

I would prefer opening an enhanced premium world this time around to even out the amounts of full prem to enhanced prem worlds we currently have.

So maybe, just maybe we will see a new enhanced premium world being opened. No promises though.

DeletedUser33819

Please tell me that this new world won't have migration into it enabled. No use in starting up on a new world if it's filled with 120's straight away.

DeletedUser

Please tell me that this new world won't have migration into it enabled. No use in starting up on a new world if it's filled with 120's straight away.

Just like there was no use in some of us playing on a world for 3+ years and now just waiting for the character to be deleted when the world closes because we have no worlds left to which we can migrate? It might not suit EVERYbody's purposes, but "no use" is not accurate. I imagine you'll get your wish though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe Inno should make a world so that the bond shop and some (or all) of the premiums would be inactive and they would activate only after certain number of players (1-5) reach level 120. Bonds could be collected though (with or without the 2000 limit).

This way the start would be the same for everyone without skill buying. Late starters could use money to speed up the game when all premiums activate.

DeletedUser3230

This way the start would be the same for everyone without skill buying. Late starters could use money to speed up the game when all premiums activate.
Or Enhanced so no Skill Buying at all

DeletedUser8627

Migrating, why is this such a strong word?

When world 16 is released, migrating will not be enabled. Meaning you cannot take another character in or take your new character out.

However, after the world has been established, migrating into the world may open. This is also to help those players that may lose characters when worlds are deleted.

More about this will follow closer to the time though when a decision has been made.

DeletedUser33353

Migrating, why is this such a strong word?

When world 16 is released, migrating will not be enabled. Meaning you cannot take another character in or take your new character out.

However, after the world has been established, migrating into the world may open. This is also to help those players that may lose characters when worlds are deleted.

More about this will follow closer to the time though when a decision has been made.

Not to upset anyone, but your second sentence will annoy folks that start from scratch in that world.....why bother, when u can get slapped around by a migrant player? Just saying....

DeletedUser

Not to upset anyone, but your second sentence will annoy folks that start from scratch in that world.....why bother, when u can get slapped around by a migrant player? Just saying....

I think what he means by established is that the players are able to build up enough to withstand any influx of old world characters.

DeletedUser33353

Ahhh....that makes more sense, thx for the clarification.