A new town.

DeletedUser20269

She walked up to him and said "fine you really want me to sleep up there"she said pushing herself on him "then i will"she said then walked off.And went to her horse tacking her up and mounting her and rideing away from town for a little

DeletedUser

He did not push her off, in fact he kind of liked it, he finshed cleaning there rooms, he then proceeded to wash and clean the cabnets. Now the whole interior of his saloon was clean, all that was left was the outside.

DeletedUser20269

In a hour or so it would get dark and she was out in the woods when she heard a shot rang out. She knew people were after her but she didnt think they would be out in this damp wetlands but at the same time she didnt know what to do go out and duel the person or head back home she decided to wait for the next shot she took out her shot gun and "BOOM"a bullet hit on the mark of Jesse James just makeing his hat fly off she rode up to him and jumped off her horse and said "oh my im sorry i thought you were someone out to get me Jess" He then replied "Oh no no its ok you got a good shot there missy im just out her makeing sure no one gets to YOU"

DeletedUser

Minnow heard a shot, but he ignored it "I must be hearing things" he said quietly to himself as he began to collect the remaning tools from his saddel bag. All he needed now was wood to start his remodel, He picked up his axe and chopped down all the trees in the town in the roads and building before returning with the logs of wood.

DeletedUser20269

After they were done talking they both headed out in different directions... When she got back to town she tied her horse up and went into the bar where she went up stairs and undressed putting on her pjs and relaxed. It then got dark and she felt tired but didnt want to sleep so she lied there

DeletedUser

Minnow finished pulling off the old beams covering up the windows, He walked back in and threw all the wood that he couldn't save onto a pile next to the fire...He lit the fire and walked outside and began to wash down the windows, After some time he had finished. He picked up the old saloon sign and threw that onto the fire, He then made his own and painted it perfctly, He nailed it up, he was almost finished!

DeletedUser

Seeing as there was nothing to do around, he went and took his horse from behind the building he left him when he first came to the town and took him into a shelter and tied him up. After that he went back to the saloon and said "Well fellas, I am heading to bed but I will be sleeping with one eye open because I don't trust you quite yet, so don't make any quick moves unless you want to get shot." With that said he headed upstairs and jumped into a bed without taking off anything except his boots because he was tired.

DeletedUser

Minnow was watching suspistiosly as he went to bed, After he did so Minnow quietly went downstiars and collected all the weapons he then put them in a small safe with a 5 code password to open it, He wasn't taking any chances, But he wouldn't touch them so he just went back down stiars and made a drink.

DeletedUser13682

Name: Daniel Ulrich
Job: mercenary
Skills: sharpshooting, dueling, gunsmithing
Family: none

A man, a man dressed in black, walked into the town, just like the classic Western movie scene. But that couldn't be helped, Westerns weren't invented yet, movies weren't invented yet. He rode no horse, and had no equipment but a small pouch of miscellaneous items, a wanted poster, and two Colt .45 revolvers, long type ammo. Seeing the saloon, the classic culutral center of any town out in the wilderness, the man walked in. It was empty, probably due to the fact that it was dark, but Daniel did not care. He walked up to the only person, a man behind the bar making a drink, and sat down on the other side of him. "You, barkeep. I have a few questions to ask you. First off, do you know where a girl by the name of Annie Oakley is? I tracked her here, and I know she is somewhere in the town. Come clean, and you won't get hurt."

DeletedUser20269

Annie slept and slept not hearing a noise or anything. It was a dark summer night no stars out no noise no nothing just like if it was to be space no sound or movement at all.

DeletedUser

Minnow rasied an eyebrow and said "I have" he wasn't about to release any infomation, yet "Soooo why are you looking for her?" he poured him a drink and one for himself "Is there a reward?" he was getting rather happy that so many people were passing through so hopefully some people would be settling here soon!

DeletedUser

Sherlock awoke from his sleep.He heard talking downstairs he recognised one voice by not the other it was a new voice.So to see what was going on he jumped into his boots and strolled down the stairs till he saw a different figure talking to minnow he wondered who they were.But soon he stopped thinking as his belly started rumbling so he walked over to the bar and started searching for something to eat.

DeletedUser13682

Daniel nodded his head. "Yes, there is. The government is upset at the money they lost due to her, and are willing to lose a few thousand more, if it means she gets captured." Daniel handed a poster to the barkeeper. "$20,000 for her, $50,000 for Jesse James. But I was hired to find Annie first, James comes as a bonus if I get him on the way." He watched as another person walked down the stairs, and started looking for something to eat. "Hey, you. Do you know where Annie Oakley is?"

DeletedUser20269

She woke up and put the light on when she heard her name. She got out of bed and rushed over to where her clothes and gunbelt were. Then she got dressed and looked out the window it wasnt that far to the ground only a couple of feet. She shut the light off and opened the window and jumped out of it sneeking off to her horse mounting her and trotting off.

(go on native americans

DeletedUser

Minnow thought, He knew where jessie james was but he loved Annie and he wanted to spend his life with her but he would have no chance if this was to happen and then he annonced "Food in the back!" he turned to the man and said "For a reward for jessie, last i saw was in the forest where there were gunshots, thats all i know, sorry!" he said as he took a fresh apple from his poket he had fetched earlier.

DeletedUser20269

Annie trotted off into the moonlight and then she saw a sparkle *the pond* she thought she went over to it and tied her horse up knowing no one would see her or catch her. Then she took her clothes off and jumped in the lake and swam in it

DeletedUser

Minnow finished his food and threw it to his horse through an open window, As he did he poured himself another drink.

DeletedUser20269

She got out of the pond and dryed herself getting redressed she lied down on a hill on the over look of the road and the town. She waited and waited for something to go down.

DeletedUser

Minnow said to the man "Sorry mate, But i'm gonna go get a bath...I just got here today and i am very dirty" he said taking off his apron and walking around the back onto his horse and to the nearet pond attop of a huge hill.

DeletedUser20269

She saw a man on a horse come towards ther hill she was on. She jumped up hoping not to be seen and scurred off into the woods were her horse was just inside the brush of the forest. And she waited..