a little advice please

DeletedUser

i can't decide what character class to be
(1 WORKER- pro=i enjoy helping other people. con= not all people and i like controlling the way i help them, also i don't like seeing the same thing over and over again, so i would not like to stay in the same town that I didn't start
(2 ADVENTURER- pro=i like going to new places con= but not being forced to do so... con=in other games i have found questing a bit...hmm how should i put this?..... like slave labor! pro= questing probably won't be the same thing over and over again.... like doing various jobs would be

the reason i narrowed it down to these particular 2 is because i don't really enjoy losing thing like money....yes particularly money...and might i add it is great!!:blink::D:blink:...but that is not the point....just a little note on the fact that i like $$$$$$$$$money$$$$$$$$ well, i like constructing and making things but i like to explore more places...i am looking for advice, tips, or just notes on what each of these character classes are like.

DeletedUser

I chose adventurer and so far i love it. All the classes will have quest. The way i decided was by looking at the bonuses that the different classes had and i thought it sounded kinda fun to be an adventurer vs staying in town and building a bunch.

DeletedUser

oh by the way i forgot to ask about money......does the money differ at all? as to how much both classes make....oh and thank you for the advice....that is one of the main reasons why i want to be an adventurer....

DeletedUser

I am not sure about the money differences as this is the only class i have played. Someone else might be better equipped to answer that part of your question.

DeletedUser

usually adventurers have WAAAAAAAY bigger paychecks at jobs.

Trading with indians requires 1X setting traps 2X trading 2X appearance. Just focus completely on charisma and you'll be trading in no time.

That way you have TONS of luck and lots of goodies to find.

NEVER EVER spend skill points just to do a quest. Then you'll end up doing crppy adventure jobs.

DeletedUser

thank you...but i do have another thing to add.... is it possible to build and support town/s while i am an adventurer, and also be away from the town and do many quests away from the town?

DeletedUser

Yes you can still help out the town. I have tried to stay close to town to do my work unless quest takes me further away then i just try to make my way back when i can.

DeletedUser

oh so i could found a town and be away from it more than i am at it?

DeletedUser

Yes, it's not uncommon for adventurers to be on rotation. You leave town, make money, come back to town, rejoin, donate, and shop, without having to worry about banking all the time.

If you found the town yourself so, be careful who you make a founder...

As far as building goes, save it for the workers.

DeletedUser

I guess you could but you would need others to join to help you build if you will be away a lot, else it may take some time to get it built up.

DeletedUser

if i am the founder of a town, and i leave....do i have to put someone else in charge of the town?

DeletedUser

Now that i would not know. I am just a member in town i have not founded one and am not familiar with the responsibilities.

DeletedUser

Yes, you want to promote someone to councilor if they aren't already and then to founder, or the game will pick someone for you. Make absolutely sure you can trust the person before you make them a founder. If you search forums, you'll find many people who had their towns stolen, and support won't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

You can play multiple worlds. I suggest you play an adventurer in one and a builder in another.

You can travel anywhere out of your town all you want and still be a member of the town (including councilor or founder). Leaving a town is not the same as traveling outside it. Leaving means revoking your citizenship in the town, and if you do that as a founder, your town will either become a ghost town (if there aren't any other citizens in it) or... I'm not sure what happens if there are other citizens.

There are very few reasons to "leave" your town, but you'll need to travel outside of it basically every day.