A Gift to Ronaldstrider

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3543

You Sure, Explains why Forts are coming, i mean forts will not open a whole new branch of gaming?

But who will be fighting who for them?

The way I see it, almost every town is allied to every other town!

There might be the odd Gentlemanly 'no you have it, I don't need this fort'...

DeletedUser

Hah, possibly, but no i reckon Forts will bring out the Rivalry in which this game was destined for ;)

DeletedUser

Hah, possibly, but no i reckon Forts will bring out the Rivalry in which this game was destined for ;)

are you blind or still saying what you obliged to say ?
there will be no major wars. its simply impossible in this world. there are no major figures having any influence on game. oh but what would you know, you cant play here, maybe its because its messed up

yuu know what, id better have cheaters taht make the game funnier than sterilized puritan world.

this game is moving towards being the first game i gonna quit because of the bad attitude of the staff (im not saying mods just not to offend any of the sensitive specie)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Romelis.

You should give World 9 a whirl, things could be hotting up over there ;)

DeletedUser3543

That may well be the case, but the burning question is, will we be allowed to discuss it on the forums?

DeletedUser1105

There has already been discussion at the mod/admin meeting about the need for forums for the forts, for PvP and such.

DeletedUser

they still dnnt get the point, or they are too ignorant to get it. montesqeu or didro once said that there arent blinder people than ones not wanting to see.

there wount be any pnp. it started few times and was deliberately killed i seriously doubt it wil lstart again. not in this world. i wrote about it at least twice to executor. no responce. i guess i should start writting to devs instead

DeletedUser1105

they still dnnt get the point, or they are too ignorant to get it. montesqeu or didro once said that there arent blinder people than ones not wanting to see.

there wount be any pnp. it started few times and was deliberately killed i seriously doubt it wil lstart again. not in this world. i wrote about it at least twice to executor. no responce. i guess i should start writting to devs instead

I am sure there WILL be PnP forums. We discussed it at the last meeting and everyone was very keen on the idea.

DeletedUser3543

I am sure there WILL be PnP forums. We discussed it at the last meeting and everyone was very keen on the idea.

Maybe there will.

Unfortunately I fear they may be moderated to death like these ones are :(

DeletedUser

Maybe there will.

Unfortunately I fear they may be moderated to death like these ones are :(

These are not moderating to death, we allow leniancy in pnp, however when it turns into trash talk about their parents being this and that and excessive abuse.
Also we act mainly on reports, so your actions got reported by other players meaning you did something wrong.

DeletedUser

if you act on reports its totally rubish, cus they are moderated by some puritans, or haters having personal reasons. its not political dyplomacy we are practicing here. i tend to control myself when i see gains in it (as most ppl) at work, in court, in university or other places i respect. this is however a place to relax and to release my emotions. if one have to stay in total control just not to use word (as example) this PnP idea you are bragging about will soon become dead.

its already half dead cus ppl still remember receant experience of hitlerish moderation.
and tons of infractions. frankly i lost hope of this forum to turn in to some pnp. its the first forum in my life so "unqualified overmoderated", cus just giving infractions to ppl for using a swearing words and other nonsense is short minded moderation. and already brought the results.

i once again remind the truth that is forgotenn. "not all are equal. all just start as ones" which means they also have to be treated differently. so for ex. removing from game one leader of two biggest alliances for some "offensive" profile is the best example of shortmindness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

If you have an issue with my (or anyone elses) moderation, please take this up with a sherriff (Heftysmurf, Gem, Elmyr or Morthy).

Locked.

DeletedUser

I am just going to reiterate pretty much what the mods have said throughout the thread.

Please read this.

If you have a problem with a ban, put a ticket in. If you have a problem with an infraction or a moderator, contact hefty (for worlds issues), Elmyr (for community issues) or me (for anything).

This forum has to be PG13. This is why we have to be in "total control" about language. The rules are VERY easy to keep to. You pretty much always know when you're breaking a rule.

We had a long forum team meeting about how to improve the forum. We are currently discussing all the ideas we had with the community in the saloon, so if you wish to participate please go there.

Fort forums, I am pretty sure I am persuaded to add them, but we shall see.

Any problems with this, or questions please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.