A Gift to Ronaldstrider

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't know for him, but it sucks over here, this world is dead.
Bring madalice back.

DeletedUser

yeah the world is dieing and nothing has been done to keep the spark, except the ignorance and shortseeing of the mods.

DeletedUser

Ronald,

How does it feel to have your town back?

Congratulations on Your Town back Ronald :)

Romelis When i last looked, i control the W3 Forums, i have nothing to do with the World itself, so if members are leaving, maybe its the players in-game?

DeletedUser

you are one here which polices the communication of the world. of course you are responsible for it. if you havent done anything to increase communication despite deleting posts than you are ruining it. if there was action going in w3 which could be reflected here ppl would join this world to be part of it. now one of the warring sides was extinguished by deleting its leader, also there is no way anyone can talk about this and reflect in in the board, any incentive is killed (none was created)... so on a resume i can say, that if you voluntered to do such you shouldnt have voluntered at all.

cus i as most part of players here pay money for having fun, and i dont anyone voluntered to ruin the quality.

DeletedUser1105

If you have a problem with any one/all of the mods, you should take this up with the admins i.e. Gem or Morthy.

DeletedUser1855

Not this world the whole game is dying. New members get exicited but after level 50 their is no fun.

DancingGirl is providing a reason to still be active.

Those u are going up in ranking is not because u are a good player but because many have stop playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I am sure if MadAlice hasn't already been told, she/he could ask and it would be explained.

It is not the mod/admins role to declare this information publicly.

DeletedUser

they dont react. whats the point in that ? i have a right to disagree, i have a right o have my opinion and i have a right to say it loud.

edit:
i know the mad alices situation and what happened. and such decisions have to be taken after doing some thinking, cus they change a game much more than some stupid profile info one wrote after been pissed off...

some figures in game who dedicated time and efforts to building up and creating something that makes othe rppl to join to play which brings money to devs should be treated a little bit different than any other offender. cus they are not only a simple player, but also a part of the game whish as i told BRINGS MONEY TO OWNERS. and i doubt that few "volunteers" have any right on such actions.

meh

DeletedUser

you are one here which polices the communication of the world. of course you are responsible for it. if you havent done anything to increase communication despite deleting posts than you are ruining it. if there was action going in w3 which could be reflected here ppl would join this world to be part of it. now one of the warring sides was extinguished by deleting its leader, also there is no way anyone can talk about this and reflect in in the board, any incentive is killed (none was created)... so on a resume i can say, that if you voluntered to do such you shouldnt have voluntered at all.

cus i as most part of players here pay money for having fun, and i dont anyone voluntered to ruin the quality.

So you basically ignored the Message i replied to in PM.
As you choose to Ignore it i shall post it here.
No Incentive?
i Encourage Things to help W3, The West Newspaper for Example, i back that greatly, i even woll back it financlially if they wish to go on to a proper website.
Also my current project im doing for the community, i am currently constructing "West Guides", which will be a whole community built project. Which in each world i will ask every member, no limitations, no age, no skill level to have a go and make a guide.

So tell me i have no incentive?

I did allow that Warring Side thread to last, i believe 8 pages, i removed all talk of Ban Discussion which was the main part of the thread which anyone in my posistion would have done.
It was then closed after consultation with Tracey.
I also let Morthy deal with your claimed aftermath.
So tell me, what have i done to stop this world?

*Also i have edited all talk of Ban Discussion, we cannot talk about it on public forums.

DeletedUser1105

Paying for premium does not make you above the rules. Break a rule and you will be punished, and rightly so.

It doesn't matter if you have had premium for a year or never bought it - the rules are the rules and they apply to everyone equally.

Premium has it's benefits, but they won't ever include being able to break rules.

DeletedUser

Paying for premium does not make you above the rules. Break a rule and you will be punished, and rightly so.

It doesn't matter if you have had premium for a year or never bought it - the rules are the rules and they apply to everyone equally.

Premium has it's benefits, but they won't ever include being able to break rules.

QFT. I don't see the Premium Nugget option that allows 2 weeks of rule breaking.

DeletedUser

Also you talk about you paying makes you more important then other members?
This is not the case, The Dev's treat every member fairly and rightly, and dont talk like paying is not done by any volunteer, i was not a mod for 3 months, i paid my way in 3 world with full prem.

DeletedUser

some figures in game who dedicated time and efforts to building up and creating something that makes othe rppl to join to play which brings money to devs should be treated a little bit different than any other offender.
meh

i wasnt referring to myself. nor to any individual who pays money for playing game, i was referng to personalities who put efforts and time in creating soem communities around them and becomming part of this world in general. the more of them are the weltier the world is cus its more of anything happening there.

i bet if it was your will everyone would be castrated, and uber polite characters living in sterile environment, but the more ppl (of which i was talking) are in game community, the colour does particular world have (world1 being the most famous).

DeletedUser1855

No one is asking to allow 2 weeks of rule breaking for premium users. There should be rules and those who break them should be finished but do not misuse the power. One of the mods is our long time rival and I am sure he/she will misuse his/her power to get me/us banned for some stupid mistake.

Just do not misuse the power.

DeletedUser

No one is asking to allow 2 weeks of rule breaking for premium users. There should be rules and those who break them should be finished but do not misuse the power. One of the mods is our long time rival and I am sure he/she will misuse his/her power to get me/us banned for some stupid mistake.

Just do not misuse the power.

Im sure they will not, they will have the Sense to not abuse their posistion and will act accordingly. However if you do break a rule and the said Moderator infracts you dont go crying wolf.

If you feel you have been wrongly infracted, as said contact Morthy or Gem.

DeletedUser3543

FWIW I for one am struggling to see how World 3 is going to cope with forts when / if they finally arrive!!

At least with Mad Alice whatever his faults were, there was a clear delineation of 'sides' - you were either pro US Post Office or anti US Post Office.

Seems to me like World 3 has become a little 'sterile' and I'm worried that no-one will even bother to want to get their hands on a fort or two??....

DeletedUser

since everyone one else is uncriticisible (what ever is the spelling) what considers upper lvls. everything is developed to fit the "short term" players who ussualy play for a few months and then leave. its obviously seen cus after lvl 50 its your own fault that you are playing.

after the world 3 was sterilized there is almost no point in playing. just mere existence. if such tendency will continue there will be more mods than players soon. WTG inno

DeletedUser

since everyone one else is uncriticisible (what ever is the spelling) what considers upper lvls. everything is developed to fit the "short term" players who ussualy play for a few months and then leave. its obviously seen cus after lvl 50 its your own fault that you are playing.

after the world 3 was sterilized there is almost no point in playing. just mere existence. if such tendency will continue there will be more mods than players soon. WTG inno

You Sure, Explains why Forts are coming, i mean forts will not open a whole new branch of gaming?

DeletedUser

not really, w3 is dead forts won't change much, every town top towns will have 50 free forts with no need to competition. With no outside forum with the exception of some duel showing once in a while and nice drop show off, there won't be any new war coming.

And anyway, I stopped believing in forts a while ago, to me they are just a bad joke they played on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.