A few ideas

DeletedUser

As the title suggests, a few ideas.

#1 - Trading

Be able to trade people items, perhaps make a market type building avaliable to be constructed so you can trade items, whether it be within towns or world wide.

Person puts down what he has and either asks for another item or money.

#2 - Stores keep sold items

When an item is sold in the store could it be made avaliable to buy in that store only and at the quantity that is sold?

You could have it so sold items only last 24 hours, and then disappear, group same items into set quantities, and sell them at the normal price.

#3 Staked duels/duel room

Have a building or feature so you can have staked duels with other people. People put up items or money and agree to the set amounts. Winner takes the items, draw = items returned.

#4 - Duel tournament

Have duel tournaments, people sign up for it, segment it into lvls if needed, and go through in round robin style. a unique item that is won by the winner (or just a valuable one), and a few small prizes to those that come 2nd and 3rd.

DeletedUser

trading is not particularly a new idea, it has been brought up dozens of times, and it even was announced by developers as a planned feature weeks ago.

DeletedUser

As the title suggests, a few ideas.

#1 - Trading

Be able to trade people items, perhaps make a market type building available to be constructed so you can trade items, whether it be within towns or world wide.

Person puts down what he has and either asks for another item or money.

#2 - Stores keep sold items

When an item is sold in the store could it be made available to buy in that store only and at the quantity that is sold?

You could have it so sold items only last 24 hours, and then disappear, group same items into set quantities, and sell them at the normal price.

#3 Staked duels/duel room

Have a building or feature so you can have staked duels with other people. People put up items or money and agree to the set amounts. Winner takes the items, draw = items returned.

#4 - Duel tournament

Have duel tournaments, people sign up for it, segment it into levels if needed, and go through in round robin style. a unique item that is won by the winner (or just a valuable one), and a few small prizes to those that come 2nd and 3rd.

1,2 and 4 have been suggested many times been suggested before No.4 is a bit more unique but its good to know you have suggested it

DeletedUser

i like the 3rd one! having bets on fights would be great! it would encourage people to duel more. but there would have to be level caps. maybe 5 levels between max?

i thought of it awhile ago but didn't think to post here, glad someone is thinking in the same mindframe!

DeletedUser

I like the idea of tournaments, but how to decide who attacks and who defends? Depending on players Appearance/Tactics skills it could make a big difference. I would suggest having two duels for each tournament round, with the player with the greater sum of damage being the winner.

DeletedUser

With idea 3 there has to be a week (or something) between in or else no1 can bet because they dont now!

DeletedUser

I like all the ideas, however the question I have raised before about item number 4, is who is the defender and who is the attacker? Because due to the appearance and tactics skills, there is a huge difference as to weather you are the attacker or defender. I suggested a two battle sum of damage, with each player doing the role of attacking and defending once. But yeah, it would have to be addressed.

DeletedUser

Inseeisyou, i like your idea. If it was added to his 4th idea, it would be ruddy brilliant.