a challenge to all high level duelers

DeletedUser

if anyone of you fights for honor and wants to go after a guy that is super hard to beat. this guy has slaughtered my entire town. and he is a sleeper so you really got to get him at the right time
his name is galapagos his record is 371 wins to 24 loses

here is a duel image of the last know duel from one of my town

25235762.png

DeletedUser

I don't think that he would be much of a challenge.
Although he is currently at 377-25 he doesn't fight against any decent duelers. That is why he only has 4,301 EXP points after winning all those duels.

Just for reference (not saying I'm good) I have record of 320-93 but have 27,065 EXP points.

Maybe when I'm bored kill attack him and show the results here.

DeletedUser

have you considered that he might be a zero motivation dueler. He got 0 exp from the duel above. 4000exp can be maintained for a long time if you are zero motivation, even if he attacks harder players that would give him 200+ xp

DeletedUser

No, I did not consider this. But I'm not entirely certain why doing so would be beneficial?

DeletedUser

No, I did not consider this. But I'm not entirely certain why doing so would be beneficial?
To keep your dueling level down, so you can sneak into towns and steal money from people around you're level. Ya know?

DeletedUser

Okay, you have all convinced me. I'm gonna go hit him and show you.

DeletedUser

Why I fight on 0 motivation.

Hello,
Yes I'm 0 motivation dueler. I attack every players that are in my Dueling level. If I'm not fight at 0 motivation after 100-200 duels my Dueling level probably will be 140-150 . Then I will have only 20-30 potential targets in all world :sad:
I finish all my Quests. I have all Items that I need. I don't need any money. Fort battles are boring for me. I made a choice to be Assassin in this game. My only mission to the end of the game is to make duels and... passed out as many players as I can. :) 173 at the moment :p
I don't accept duels as defender because of my low tactic skill, but If somebody wants duel with me I will attack him as soon as I visit his town. :p

regards

galapagos

DeletedUser13636

Well galapagos, that makes complete since to me. Not too much else to do in world 6 anyway. Sounds like you are playing the game your way, good for you man. Maybe you and I can team up sometime, let me know if you ever need a hand. ;)

DeletedUser

ive never taken the timme to duel for long perioids of time so as to be a zero motivation dueler. But i could use that stradegy since im leveling up a bit too fast for my preferences

DeletedUser

No point trying it in this world. Too few targets so your duelling level would take you well out of range of most by the time you got there. Plus too much effort

I like being Lazy :)

Although I do have a 0% one on W11.

DeletedUser

Hello galapagos. Seems that I have been quite a challenge for you. If I'm not mistaking you attacked me 5 times in 2 days. I still wonder why you did it. You only won 2 duels out of 5. Couldn't you find a weaker opponent?:laugh:

DeletedUser13636

No use posting to him directly.

I really doubt that galapagos will be checking this forum again anytime soon folks. The only reason he even bothered is because I pointed it out to him in response to the post originally created by gizmo501. I know this fella and it is only right he be aware of when someone tries to paint a target on his back.

DeletedUser16628

You are so right mrmatt and that's why I call you my best friend online no question asked!!W-6 is boring as all hell remember the powers guntopia kimballs Armegedon fools endeavour now almost dead.

DeletedUser

Same here. I think I'll declare a random fort war just because... It's so boring

DeletedUser

What is the point of this

Hello,
I really can't understand what is the point of all discussion? World 6 is almost empty. Last month I saw 3-4 abandoned 42800 Towns. :nowink:
There isn't sense to me to work more because I don't need money or any other Items. At last the name of the game is The West. If I want to Picking tomatoes all the time I will prefer to play some farmers game. I have a strong weapon and I love to use it. :) If I must stop make duels in this game I will prefer to delete my account.

That's for me... I haven't more time to explain why I do this. Just this is my way. I make duels. That is.

regards

galapagos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13636

Not at all...

No my friend galapagos, you do not need to explain anything to anyone. Have fun and keep kicking some butt! Play the game the way you like to play the game. It does not matter what anyone else thinks about your game style. I had only pointed the topic out to you because I wanted you to know someone was trying to paint a target on you. The topic is really pointless, just another player trying to get someone to come visit you using the forum. Nice to see you back in here though.

:):):):)

DeletedUser16628

I use this tactic once in a while myself if that's what it takes to accomplish the results I'm looking for!