899 people

DeletedUser

yes thanks to all of us for putting up with david's negative stalker posts!

DeletedUser

what could cause all this. isn't school in already and all the kids have homework to do?

Gizmo, if you got a rep that had my signature at the end it could be some other jerk framing me. What was the message in the rep?

DeletedUser14280

I considered making a church of our own, before, but now I think it could be an organization.
Think about it: We could have everyone that David named a village idiot.
We could spam the forum...with green reputation!
We might even be able to tame Wert.

DeletedUser

I considered making a church of our own, before, but now I think it could be an organization.
Think about it: We could have everyone that David named a village idiot.
We could spam the forum...with green reputation!
We might even be able to tame Wert.

Aka, Spammer Armada. You already control it, you're like Stephanie Meyer, you don't know what you wield. :dry:

Oh, rly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

You know, I COULD wield the power to ignore you.
As could everyone else on this forum.

DeletedUser14280

Of course. We're celebrating Gizmo Day.

Hey, Gizmo, seeing as your rep is already red...do you want us to contribute by giving you red as well?
You could get double red rep, or even triple...wouldn't it be nice to be the biggest supervillain on this forum?

DeletedUser

Celxius lets make a forum where we spam people with green rep and people like david get red rep

DeletedUser14280

Celxius lets make a forum where we spam people with green rep and people like david get red rep
Certainly. Maybe we could wangle a favor from Gem?
And in future, I propose we call this plan to go green, "Project Peacock", 'cause it's funny.