5000 new players in one day

DeletedUser

wow thats insane i thought there were only 3000 when I last noticed

DeletedUser

I joined when there was about 600 players and am Ranked in the top 200 and its not bad for 3 days to get to level 8 coming to 9.

DeletedUser

same here and i thought lets take a look and ive only been here for about 4 hours

DeletedUser283

we can't spam either in tw, yet there are flaming and spaming happening there. ;)

that really all depends on the forum mods over there... some are cooler then others

hefty is a spam natzi, lol :p

DeletedUser

Wherever I go, Work seems to go as far away as possible from me, I have just had to travel 1 and a half hours to pick cotton. :mad:

DeletedUser

traveled 1 n half hours to pick cotten they should be every 20 mins or so away, unless your think the tim show in the top corner is the time it takes to travel there, because that time also includes the activity time, for example if you want to pick cotten for an hour and its 20 mins away it will show the time as 1:20, if you get me lol

DeletedUser

Like 2 days ago im sure it was under 1k players lol.

I was in the top 250 to join and im still up there quite high lol.

DeletedUser

Back in my day there were less than 300 players, and I was the first to make a thread in this here der dun forum. Guess the new people don't have respect for us old guys anymore

/old man voice

DeletedUser283

Back in my day there were less than 300 players, and I was the first to make a thread in this here der dun forum. Guess the new people don't have respect for us old guys anymore

/old man voice

Shut up gramps... You didn't even have horses back in your day! :p

DeletedUser

can i ask were can i get items... i mean good items... can i only got those items from doing jobs which rely on how lucky i am...? like i got a red bandana lately from a job (i didn't remember what job)

DeletedUser435

Cant wait to get going im this and tribal wars saw the banner today

DeletedUser

can i ask were can i get items... i mean good items... can i only got those items from doing jobs which rely on how lucky i am...? like i got a red bandana lately from a job (i didn't remember what job)

its a mere luck, i believe. ;)

DeletedUser

Look for jobs with high Luck.
Fishing and such can get you items, sometimes :=)

DeletedUser

this games greatness can only be decrbed by 2 words with a / inbetween awesomness/shizzles :D