3rd Key

• Thread starter FriedrichpoNietczhe
  • Start date

DeletedUser35968

I have 818 LP and I'm at level 121 as adventurer , plus I'm premium as character bonus .Is there is any chance to get it ? I'm doing 1 hour jobs for weeks but I didn't get it so far , what do you think guys I should do ?

Try 15seconds. It may help. Don't bother about motivation.
By the way, which job you are trying? TM or GR?

From recent results, TM has more chance than GR.

DeletedUser35520

I have 818 LP and I'm at level 121 as adventurer , plus I'm premium as character bonus .Is there is any chance to get it ? I'm doing 1 hour jobs for weeks but I didn't get it so far , what do you think guys I should do ?

i would just spam 15 sec jobs each day on TM. eventually it will fall :sombrero:

DeletedUser33299

I do TM , but now guys I will do the 15 second , because I got bored by wasting time on 1 hour job :mad:
Thank you both

DeletedUser22685

LOL I did 7 months grave robbery, you hear me complain? :D

I did a year of grave robbery, starting while grave robber was a 5 minute job during the period of fixed job times after 2.0 and continuing right throughout last year until I finally got sick of it and just deleted the character.

DeletedUser33342

A year o_O
I reskilled to TM after that 7 months, it was before 2.0, had the whole gun in a few hours.

DeletedUser22685

I didn't bother respeccing to travelling merchant even though I realised grave robber was a fruitless exercise. Partly because I wanted to see exactly how long it took with grave robber after 2.0, and partly because I didn't care enough about the character to waste nuggets or time respeccing.

DeletedUser8131

I got the 3rd key on W14 doing Grave Robber only 3 times (15 secs each time). On W13 I've been doing Grave Robber every day, 12 times each day (15 secs each time) for nearly 3 months and it hasn't dropped yet. Both characters have approximately the same build. Lucky on W14, unlucky on W13. Ah well, just a game.

DeletedUser33953

I was searching for 3 key 7 months doing GR. Nothing. Today I respec in TM and after 24
15 sec job I finnaly got it. All togedher I bring 1836 skill points

Deleted User - 3853873

Your last few guys are lucky lol,I did TM for at least 3 months on hour jobs before I got it.And I know some people that did it a lot longer.