360 games

DeletedUser

i like making stuff on forge on halo3 i have mde an anti zombie lvl t is zombie proof

DeletedUser

Cod is overated, I don't like it. Mass Effect and Halo3 are both good. Haven't tried gears of war yet. Left4dead is alright co-op ;)
Ah, that's because you haven't played the zombie level yet. That's simply amazing - the best zombie game out so far. (Yes, it's better than L4D).

I've been playing F.E.A.R. 2 lately and it's an okay game. It's creepy but wastes its creepiness quite a bit. Plus the annihilation weapons it gives you take away any fear you might feel during the game. I mean, honestly, how can you be scared of a creepy little girl when you've got a rocket launcher strapped over your shoulders.

DeletedUser

My friends teamed together and got to level 20.

Pretty amazing if you ask me. That's some intense strategy.

DeletedUser

they would have had to block the windows all the time to have a chance

DeletedUser

Well I have had my 360 for a couple years and I get a couple games every month and now have ove 59 games but sime of the best are games like:

Gears of war 1/2
FEAR 2
Street Fighter 4
Resident evil 5
GTA 4
Fallout 3
Dead space

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gamertag: Kuname

Gears of War 1 and 2
PGR 4
SoulCalibur IV
H.A.W.X
Ace Combat 6

You can add me to play games, but if your a spammer, don't test your luck on me or watch!

DeletedUser

they would have had to block the windows all the time to have a chance

Not really. I mean, in the earlier levels that's obviously the strategy you want to employ but as you move up, you just hide behind the electric fence and use the juggernaut boost as much as possible.

DeletedUser

The best games ive played on 360 are:

Halo 3
COD: Modern Warfare
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3

DeletedUser

Left 4 Dead
PGR 4
Call of Duty World at War
Far Cry 2
Fable 2
Call of Juarez
Assassin's Creed

DeletedUser

My friends teamed together and got to level 20.

Pretty amazing if you ask me. That's some intense strategy.

It ins't that hard.... with the ray gun! :bandit: Me and my friend made it to level 24 because of the ray gun. :bandit: The ray gun :bandit: is sweet.

And COD 4 is better than COD WaW..... ray gun :bandit: or no ray gun! :bandit:

DeletedUser

Fallout 3
Halo 3
Red Faction: Guerilla
Left 4 Dead
Mercenaries 2
Call Of Duty 4
Saints Row 2
GTA 4
Far Cry 2

Thats a list of my games, favourites to worst.

I don't hate GTA4, it just gets dull.
I hate Far Cry 2. Find some of my earlier posts on it if you want to know why... I do not like repeating myself over and over like a broken record unless I enjoy what I am repeating.

DeletedUser14239

I was thinking about mercenaries 2 and was fixing to buy it and then my friend told me its better to rent. So what do yall think I should do? Is it worth buying? I saw it when it was first shown at E3 and have wanted it since.