3 key motivation

DeletedUser33947

Does low motivation decrease the chance to find the 3 key?
 

Zeta-Navy

its said low motivation lowers the chance to find items in general, thus also quest items, means with 80% you got more chance then 20%, however this is mainly from hearsay but never actually been confirmed

i seen people find key 3 with even 10% motivation, all you need is just luck, and from what i seen is finding a silver job also increases your chances(thats far from confirmed but my own experience is that silver and gold job tends not only to drop more products butalso more items)

just to be safe though keep your moti above 0% :) haven't seen anyone find key 3 with 0%