2x99 <?> 53

DeletedUser350

Since he forgot to mention it, I thought I'd mention it here. Only reason we are out that way is because their member, Mohammad-S, was camping South Fork for months, hitting everyone and everything.

That is all.

Good day :)

DeletedUser

Well,..Tuco,..You surely don't have the guts to fight when we are in duelling clothes.
Last time you tried duelling me,..The highest you were able to hit me was of only 52HP..That too on a head strike. Moreover,..I was totally in my working clothes and weapon. You were lucky that I was low on health and you KOed me.

As far as iceman and cringe are concerned,..They are not duellers. They are just re-specing their SP.. So there is no issue that they are levels higher than you.
Stop showing off your duel victories against non- duellers,. Attack and win from a pure one. but again, most of you guys don't have the balls to do so!

DeletedUser

Serves you right for going around trying to duel people only in work clothes, you did it at our town, guess you did it theirs, paybacks a ......

rofl that got me laughing,u wanna tell me that there are ppl that actually wait for other ppl to get their dueling clothes on and then they duel them?????:huh:

I have never been hit in dueling clothes,allways while working,i thought that's how this world works,allways picking on someone that is not rdy for it :sad:

DeletedUser

Well all I got to say is don't go to bigger towns attacking their members and expect to get away with it of couse you will get attacked back and besides its only a game man don't worry about it too much.:razz:

DeletedUser

tuco you do need to stop winging

im a worker in worker cloths and get attacked all tghe time yeah i have ago at the person that did it but thats normally to luagh at them as they lost

DeletedUser

rofl that got me laughing,u wanna tell me that there are ppl that actually wait for other ppl to get their dueling clothes on and then they duel them?????:huh:

I have never been hit in dueling clothes,allways while working,i thought that's how this world works,allways picking on someone that is not rdy for it :sad:

duelers often work in their dueling clothes. when i work, i don't change much of what im wearing. i wear fancy boots instead of black boots, and a black bowler hat instead of a fancy felt hat. most everything else stays the same.
we don't wait for players to get their dueling clothes, we just either don't duel them, or screw them over.