2x99 <?> 53

DeletedUser

what can I say?
the first and the second guys on .net servers to reach level 99.. Cringe and The Iceman... 2 level 99 dudes.. are trying to kill me :( a level 53 poor greenhorn :(
3 attaks in 9 hours.. but you know what's funny? they couldn't have me KOed yet :D

LOOOOL
pathetic guys
LOOOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41

Serves you right for going around trying to duel people only in work clothes, you did it at our town, guess you did it theirs, paybacks a ......

DeletedUser

Serves you right for going around trying to duel people only in work clothes, you did it at our town, guess you did it theirs, paybacks a ......

Yeah I hit people in work clothes, but only duelers which are at least 15 level higher than me ;) not people that are 46 level lower than me :nowink:

DeletedUser41

You are getting taught a lesson for hunting people in work clothes, just deal with it.

DeletedUser14006

Some good advice would be not to mock them if they have not KO'd you yet, they have approx. 104 AP and 326 SP to shift around at will, who knows tomorrow they may decide to sell their inventories, reskill to pure dueller and make sure you never duel again :laugh:

One Armed Ninja

Nope i got warned for insulting :(

If it's ingame just block them and report message

But really this thread is just as pathetic as someone on "tw saying look these guys 10x bigger than me can't kill me"

DeletedUser

Best Dueler's of the World
Sorting by the highest [dueling xp / duels won] Ratio
Updated 12-Oct-2009 - 7:14 am

▼D-Rank ······································ Ratio▼
34 ············ Johnny-Killer ··········· 186
33 ················· Fkr ·················· 180.6
60 ······· Tuco Benedicto ········ 177.6

If you are so good dueler as you say, why don't attack real duelers with dueling clothes ? :nowink:

And yes it is normal to get annoyed from people when you attacked them in their working clothes, learn from your mistakes and then think twice before doing it again. :dry:

DeletedUser

If you are so good dueler as you say, why don't attack real duelers with dueling clothes ?

yeah I'm good in my own range of level. I mean level 54 to 64, I can beat them in their dulling clothes. but one who is 20~30 level higher than me, and not a worker, who has 20-30 attribute points and 60-90 skill point more than me... I suppose it's not that unfair that they say ;)

One Armed Ninja

DSG that means nothing - infact the ration handicaps those who fought much more early on compared to others.

I have no precedence who I attack, nor do I ever bother to check what they're wearing, yet my average is only 70 odd. Early in the game I was a top 10 dueler and that's a fact!

DeletedUser

I meant that when you attack somebody in working clothes you have to expect a revenge - you attack them, they attack you. So what's the point of coming to whine about it here, a lot of high level people attacked me and I didn't complained, just had to shut up because I knew I was responsible of that. Isn't it part of the game ? :)

DeletedUser

honestly tuco, you sound way too conceded. i'd like to see you beat me. i could prolly beat you in work gear.