2hr. job = 1hr. job

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

according to this announcement we are getting the everything except skill buy and energy refill. i see other premium but not the 1 hr. job.

Announcement

Howdy y'all, we're upgrading worlds 2 thru 10 with Expanded Premium, which will NOT include Skill Buying and Energy Refill. All other popular Premium features will be added, while World 1 will remain Classic Premium.
-----
Due to some errors and it being much more difficult than they thought, we may not get the 1h jobs.
make your voice if you want the time 2hr.=1hr.
reply, yes/no

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

according to this announcement we are getting the everything except skill buy and energy refill. i see other premium but not the 1 hr. job.

Premium is bought with nuggets, right? Are one hour jobs bought with nuggets? No. Therefore they are not premium in the usual sense.

But premium or not, I understand they might be added soon. So we wait and see.

DeletedUser25632

Due to some errors and it being much more difficult than they thought, we may not get the 1h jobs.

DeletedUser

what so we can only do 10 min jobs for ever if thats the caser then i am leaving this game level 64 or not

DeletedUser

sorry for my language but this is crap. the world is already dead or will be in 3-4 months.

i know 11 and 12 got updated to 1hr. few months back, we should too.

everyone who wants 1hr. job, make your voice.

----
can you put voting on this? just in case the might comes true and we have the votes to tell everyone wants it.

DeletedUser25632

What was put on 11 & 12 is the same that is on Briscoe and Arizona, what they put on worlds 2-10 is not the exactly the same. They had to do some hard work to take out the Skill Buying & Energy Refill premiums which then affected their 1h job queues in some way. They said it was very difficult just to take out the 2 premiums a majority of the players did not like and in that process they probably screwed with something accidentally without knowing so.

Will 1h be put on the worlds 2-10, perhaps but not until they can figure out a way to do so.

DeletedUser

So I wonder why he still thinks he can only do 10 minute jobs? Probably because he can still only do 10 minute jobs.

DeletedUser25632

So I wonder why he still thinks he can only do 10 minute jobs? Probably because he can still only do 10 minute jobs.

The fact that we can check in-game to see your reports and see he's capable of still doing jobs more than 10 minutes is more than enough of proof from us. Do not derail this thread and do not question what we can see.

If the player is still having issues then he can put in a in-game support ticket or try a different browser to see if that helps, simple as that.

Deleted User - 819397

Speaking as a player of this world from the moment I joined The West, I would have to say I don't want the 1 hour jobs. This is mainly because I often can only get on once or twice a day, and by setting myself up for 8 hours of work plus 8 hours of sleep makes it efficient for me. I can understand that those players that can get on at any time of day would like the shorter times, but the current system has worked for so long now for everyone I honestly can't see why an extra hour would make such a difference.

DeletedUser25632

Speaking as a player of this world from the moment I joined The West, I would have to say I don't want the 1 hour jobs. This is mainly because I often can only get on once or twice a day, and by setting myself up for 8 hours of work plus 8 hours of sleep makes it efficient for me. I can understand that those players that can get on at any time of day would like the shorter times, but the current system has worked for so long now for everyone I honestly can't see why an extra hour would make such a difference.

I'll agree, I play on 7 worlds and 4 of them are full premium worlds and I enjoy not having to check them all every few hours, however premium solves that issue so I can just queue up 7 jobs and schedule sleep.

DeletedUser

true, it doesnot make a much of a difference. i do 6 job/day on 1hr world and 5 jobs/day on 2hr. but i don't want to see that world just die since i spend lot time on it collection everything or item the game has to offer. there is no way to stop it only if the dev make it the "recommended world" for few weeks which will not happen cause they are not making money off of it and also new players want to play quick to see if they like it or not.

if it means to get the skill buy and energy refill, i don't care. this is best browser game i have ever played cause it does not force me to to buy nuggets. infact i bought nuggets but i never have spend nuggets. i do to support the game. if someone has the money to buy 100 skills, they why should i care it is there money. if it gives unfair advantage look at other game in which you MUST buy premium to even play among other players. i will be still be able to beat the other dude(with extra 100skills) in duel tough but get two guys on him and i bet he be dead. same in fort battles.

<hello, Lord Regal long time no see>

Deleted User - 819397

but i don't want to see that world just die since i spend lot time on it collection everything or item the game has to offer. there is no way to stop it...

<hello, Lord Regal long time no see>

I agree to a certain extent about your point that the world is dying. When we took over as head of the Rebel Alliance (the old head town went ghost) we quickly realized that we had inherited an empty title...half of the towns were either ghost or almost ghost, and the one time we tried to take a fort battle only about 7 people outside my town showed up. However, there are always going to be players, such as you and me it seems, who aren't going to give up playing. I've always believed that if a world lost the majority of the players on it the remaining players would congregate in a smaller area to keep the world alive for them. Granted it'd be a lower level of activity then it should be, but the world wouldn't be truly dead. As for a GM event on world 7...I don't have any control over what world is chosen for the event, but the whole point of them is to take dying worlds and inject new life into them. If world 7 needs it, we'll see a GM eventually.

Also, nice to see you around again :)

DeletedUser

I'd love to see 1-hour Job max like later worlds because things have moved on since the 2-hours originally was written.
Worlds now have Forts and Alliances and fort fights are a big part of being involved in the game now, so being able to use your energy work for part of the day but still be able to travel to and take part in a Fort battle only really works with 1-hour jobs, with 2-hour slot you can really only work OR go to the battle.

Please give us 1-hour :D

Deleted User - 819397

I'd love to see 1-hour Job max like later worlds because things have moved on since the 2-hours originally was written.
Worlds now have Forts and Alliances and fort fights are a big part of being involved in the game now, so being able to use your energy work for part of the day but still be able to travel to and take part in a Fort battle only really works with 1-hour jobs, with 2-hour slot you can really only work OR go to the battle.

Please give us 1-hour :D

1 hour jobs in this system take up as much energy as a 2 hour job does now, since the rewards are equal. I can see what you're saying about the fort battles though...the issue with your logic comes where you say you can either work or fight in the battle, as if you want to participate in a battle, generally you don't work right until the battle is about to start, since then you get a crappy starting position. From what I've seen, the majority of people come to the fort battle as soon as they learn about it so they can get a good starting spot. Now, when it comes to working after that, I can't comment on, since once I'm signed up for the battle I don't leave the fort, but if you know you only have an hour to work and get back to the battle, there is a 1 hour job option currently, albeit with half the rewards of a 2 hour job. However, I like that system since it provides realism to the game. Who have you heard of in the old west where they went to a big shoot out duel but before the duel was scheduled to begin they went to pick cotton? It's the same concept there, simply a different scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.