2023 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Yes, there’s no report that goes along with it just the telegram from Jon telling you to expect it

NovaStar

So...curious. There is no other confirmation than that? I was kinda watching and didn't notice the increase, is all. I got notice one nite (late) to expect it in a few days and you say it was processed just the very next day...

I guess I can only take your word for it... :(

That would be a good suggestion, perhaps for future reference (a notification that something is indeed received/processed)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
So...curious. There is no other confirmation than that? I was kinda watching and didn't notice the increase, is all. I got notice one nite (late) to expect it in a few days and you say it was processed just the very next day...

I guess I can only take your word for it... :(

That would be a good suggestion, perhaps for future reference (a notification that something is indeed received/processed)

Unfortunately the bulk reward tool does not generate a report. I can only go by the back end confirmation by the CM that it was processed (and/or ask players on the list to confirm they see it in their inventory which isn’t very reliable for an item most have several of at any given point in time)

I guess I could have John reply to the tele once that is received.

PrancingPurplePony

I play in three of the worlds, but won't be choosing any to attend live, because they are set for 6am my time, so I will sleep through the battles.
hey, can that count as a sleeping achievement? 'sleep through three battles on three worlds at the same time' :p

Bad Billy Jack

Howdy folks & Inno! Looks like we have a new guy in charge that we need to train just like the others. We all play multiple worlds! Please remember to stagger Event Awesomias 1 hour apart & between the hours of FF Prime Time 1900-100 ST (+/- 1 hour)! Thank You!

BigNoob

I would like to report a problem thats falls within the scope of responsibilities of the fort battle balance strategists team. The problem is the lack of their due diligences to make Awesomia fort battles balanced. Proof of this are the recent non-Colorado Awesomia fort battles starting extremely unbalanced sign up wise, far from the ideal 1,1 attackers to 1 defender ratio. For instance tonight Montana had only 38 attackers who had to fight against 54 defenders. The battle was decided at the start. Where is the balance in this? Where is the fun in battles like this? Please fix it for the next ones. Thank you.