2 topics for Adventures

DeletedUser37698

Evening, ill try to keep this as short as posible.
First off im not complaining about adventures, I wanna make this clear.

First
Players can use 2 acounts to at the same time in adventures, so long as those acounts are in diferent worlds.
For example I can use google chrome and log in with alex liddell and use firefox and log in on another acount with that browser. I can now play adventures with 2 acounts at the same time and to my knowledge Im not breaking any rules, again so long as 1 acount is in el dorado and the other acount is on another world like colorado. Why do I think this happens? Because there are alot of lvl 20 acounts that get on adventures and dont move at all, not just once but they are on all day. Its kind of obvious, since they arent even trying to learn.

My second point has probably been talked about before but I could be wrong
Create a lvl req. for adventures. I would say lvl 80 is just about fair, this also ties in with my other point about players using 2nd acounts on other worlds to push. This will, at the vey least, make using 2 acounts a bit more tedious, also keeping in mind that most times you have a lvl 20 up against lvl 100+ players

That or make a rule that states, 1 acount on adventures per IP adress
Ty for your time ^.^

DeletedUser35533

I disadisagree as some level 150 play worse and more useless than someone who is low level with experience.
in this case we are not talking about skill but deliberate puppet accounts i.e what level would require too much work for a character to be made with the intent of being a disposable puppet

DeletedUser26820

Be careful when slinging around the "automatic ban" sledge hammer. Once a toon is killed, they never come back.