10,000 bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

she went inside the house it was nice but still needed more things she lied on the bed then fell asleep instantly

DeletedUser

Minnow contiuned throught the night he finished the tub in a matter of hourse he then finished the pen and placed both the animals in side it and brung the food in and spices and other things that had not been brought into the house he then built the chimeny and contiued to the fire place after he finished and the windows were done he wiped the sweat and said

"Few everything she said is finished" he was cold so he got in the double bed with her and cuddled up

DeletedUser

she woke up feeling something on her she jumped up from the bed and looked around *you pig*she thought and walked out the door then the saber and wolf pounced on her licking her everywhere then pen was open she chuckled but was held down the started petting them

DeletedUser

He woke and walked to the fire and tub both were dry and the house was finished

DeletedUser

Minnow walked out the door and walked over to the animals attacking Alex and pulled them off and put them in the pen and latched the gate

DeletedUser

"thanks"she said then got up wipping her face down "well im going to take a bath"she said heading to the tub

DeletedUser

OCC: It is indoors woth a curtian of grass to pull across if you want

Minnow then contiued to build until all was finished he then placed the belongings into place and began to cook some meat with spices

DeletedUser

OCC:i know

she got into the small room undress and slipped into the tub and lied in it

DeletedUser

Minnow continued to cook the food only half was left now and it wa starting to go off

DeletedUser

Minnow finished the meat and threw a bit to both the animals and called Alex for dinner

DeletedUser

she called back out "umm just save it for me i dont feel ike gettin out"she said closeing her eyes in the rock tub

Status
Not open for further replies.