1 active fourm member who we will not be seeing much

DeletedUser

1 active forum member who we will not be seeing much

(I'm not going to say who it is til the end)

OK I was just told last night by this person that she will not be on because she is quitting her job at the Internet café that she worked at (you don't know who I'm talking about yet), this Internet café was the only place where she could get the Internet at.
This person I am referring to is angelaiah013 (yes our darling little angel). she was most of our first friends on the forum and was always like a little sister to us. (even though she is older then half of us). she wishes to tell everyone that she will miss everyone. and will try and get on when she can.

if you wish to contact her she has left an e-mail on her forum page and she will read it when she can.
angelaiah013@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know she told me. Im gonna give her a shout. Alex, I suggest not emailing her.

DeletedUser

WHAT??? Angel is leaving us???

Hell no, you cnat' be serious! Angel is like, my fafvourite person on this forume!

I cna't be stuck here with, Regal, Kurtis, Hellstormm, David (My evil clone), John Rose, and Celexus all by my self with no one super nice around to comfort me!

Angel, if u are reading this, DON'T GO! PLEASE! You are the bright beacon that shines in this cave to keep me from driving myself and everyone else insane! PLease don't leave! Virginia doesn't get on much anymore and she always made me feel better and then she stopped getting on as much and I went nuts! Angel don't leave! Atleast get on sometimes!

DeletedUser14280

I take it that donating to buy her a new computer with internet is out of the question?
I wouldn't mind sparing a few dollars, if everyone else did.

DeletedUser3717

Celebrations break time come on!

*Joke* You'll be missed by the campfire stories section the most, One of the most active people there.

Celebrations break time come on!

DeletedUser

I will miss her, she told me she will try to get on when ever she can though, and that she will miss all of us, and gizmo, this was real sweet of you to make this, I would have as well, but of course folks like james would insult me over it...

DeletedUser

We all will. Good job Gizmo. And Alex, you are right for once haha

DeletedUser

angel is on a computer right now but she can't get into the west (or forum) and she wanted me to tell you all this

angelaiah013 said:
gizzy just tell them tat i miss them...and tat a day without hanging around te forum and playing te west seems like a year to me...and unfortunately..i still cant play and hang on te forum even if im here on ym

miss everyone and te games and te stories...i wasnt able to kill some of mah characters because i have no time ..its really been a busy day before i leave te shop

I have sent the important comments to her (non of the talking back and forth stuff)