Submitted 1.29 dueling improvement

Shall the rankings view be modified to include duel info?

• Yes

Votes: 93 90.3%
  • NO

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anything is better than having tools sleep in your town, duel, sleep, duel, sleep, duel..

It would be awesome if you actually manage to duel a player in your town and get the tactics bonus (from being in your town) and the appearence bonus (since you initiate the attack). That would rid all worlds of camping scum forever.

The 1.29 upate has re-awoken my W1 account; it's awesome. You go to a Fort Battle sign up, no one can duel you, then duel the players turning up in high health/speed gear on the side you didn't join. If numbers are looking good do the battle, if they don't slink into the local towns hotel and destroy the players left there after the battle, I KO'd 9 players in 2 hours the other day, it rocked.

Sounds to me like your camping.
Mr. Tuttle, always on point. Bravo!

DeletedUser

2 more days left to vote!

Looks like this is heading to the developers :D

DeletedUser

Adding a poll on this for 2 weeks then if it receives 80% of the passing vote then it will be sent to the Developers.

Moving to the Development Discussion area. I ask that Post #1 not be modified during the next 2 weeks. Regardless of comments made during the vote.

Thanks.

It's been 2 weeks!

Deleted User - 1278415

Submitted idea to the developers and hope to hear something soon.

Closing this idea now and changed status to submitted.

If/when I get info I will update this thread or reopen it should we need further discussion or redesign the idea.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.