Submitted 1.29 dueling improvement

Shall the rankings view be modified to include duel info?

• Yes

Votes: 93 90.3%
  • NO

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well, wiki troll, I follow procedures and if I just slide things like this then people will think I'm partial to one group over another.

Honestly as simple as this looks the devs are going to see this as an interface change to their current forms and window sizes and not put this as priority is my current dilema with this idea... but i feel additional reporting is needed.

I'm still waiting for sortable rankings on what we have currently and that hasnt happened.

DeletedUser22685

Well, wiki troll, I follow procedures and if I just slide things like this then people will think I'm partial to one group over another.
I know that, but we'll call that my prediction on what will happen.

DeletedUser

IMO I think we have the idea nailed down pretty good... anything I'm missing?

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Now let's get this puppy voted and hopefully it'll be implemented in 1.30... or Valentine's day, whichever comes first ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

Adding a poll on this for 2 weeks then if it receives 80% of the passing vote then it will be sent to the Developers.

Moving to the Development Discussion area. I ask that Post #1 not be modified during the next 2 weeks. Regardless of comments made during the vote.

Thanks.

DeletedUser22685

What does it mean by "Reports view"? I thought it was for the ranking page?

DeletedUser24160

And who was the (People) who voted no

(Number Of No Votes), those people seem to always go on the opposite side, OMG, that guy will give me red rep :(

DeletedUser

Seriously.... why vote NO on this???

I would really like to see a reason WHY they would vote no...

Really makes no sense to me whatsoever...

If you voted no because you have a better method then by all means vote no and add a reason to make it better!

But to vote no because you don't like this... makes no sense to me... why wouldn't you like this idea???

SERIOUSLY! TELL ME WHY!!!

By the way... vote this up!

Deleted User - 1278415

Please note everyone has a right to their vote. Some people may vote no just because they see other projects as needing more priority than this issue.

Some people may not understand your idea or like it as it currently is.

Or they are just doing it to get a rise out of you to have you make posts like the one above to stir up drama.

DeletedUser23359

this idea is useless... It would just be an extra burden on the devs

DeletedUser

Although I'm not into duels because I find them boring, this would be an awsome thing to have for all players who love duels.
So I voted yes.

DeletedUser

The 1.29 upate has re-awoken my W1 account; it's awesome. You go to a Fort Battle sign up, no one can duel you, then duel the players turning up in high health/speed gear on the side you didn't join. If numbers are looking good do the battle, if they don't slink into the local towns hotel and destroy the players left there after the battle, I KO'd 9 players in 2 hours the other day, it rocked.

DeletedUser

The 1.29 upate has re-awoken my W1 account; it's awesome. You go to a Fort Battle sign up, no one can duel you, then duel the players turning up in high health/speed gear on the side you didn't join. If numbers are looking good do the battle, if they don't slink into the local towns hotel and destroy the players left there after the battle, I KO'd 9 players in 2 hours the other day, it rocked.

hmmm... I like this strategy... looks like more 'fake' battles will be called soon to lure out some prey :D

DeletedUser

Anything is better than having tools sleep in your town, duel, sleep, duel, sleep, duel..

It would be awesome if you actually manage to duel a player in your town and get the tactics bonus (from being in your town) and the appearence bonus (since you initiate the attack). That would rid all worlds of camping scum forever.

DeletedUser22575

Anything is better than having tools sleep in your town, duel, sleep, duel, sleep, duel..

It would be awesome if you actually manage to duel a player in your town and get the tactics bonus (from being in your town) and the appearence bonus (since you initiate the attack). That would rid all worlds of camping scum forever.

Sounds to me like your camping.

DeletedUser

I knocked 1200HP off a HP tank the other day near a fort battle I attended. Next world I'm going to be a resistance melle dueler and camp a certain team at fort battles.

I'll be for hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.