1.25 quests

DeletedUser

Post any info regarding new quests here.

The railroad's journey of conquest (Watch the train):
avaliable from Henry

Laying railroad tracks (8 hours)

Reward:
+ 250 Experience points
+ $ 350

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The ghost town (The town drenched in fog)
avaliable from Henry

Go to Ghost town (quest giver in top left county of the world map)

Reward:
+ 500 Experience points

For some reason this quest appeared to me only one one server (adventurer, lvl 87) and not on the other (soldier lvl 76).

DeletedUser14189

Ghost town

An eerie town that seems to have been abandoned a long time ago. No matter where you look, you can only see dilapidated buildings and boarded-up windows. The longer you stand in this town, the more you get the feeling that you're being watched...

I got it here, lvl 65 worker.

DeletedUser

Level 70 Dueler - Both quests.

Level 45 Adventurer - The railroad's journey of conquest (Watch the train)

Level 16 Soldier - None

DeletedUser

Post on BETA forum seems to imply that one has to finish Angel of Love (kill Mike) quest series in order to get Ghost Town to appear ? I haven't done that yet.

DeletedUser14189

Nope that's rubbish, I haven't finished angel of love yet.

DeletedUser3543

Post on BETA forum seems to imply that one has to finish Angel of Love (kill Mike) quest series in order to get Ghost Town to appear ? I haven't done that yet.

I'm tempted to believe it...

W1 Lv 87 adv, not completed angel of love, and no ghost town quest - but can see the white dot on the map!!

W3 Lv 88 adv - finished angel of love, and GOT ghost town quest....

DeletedUser14189

I'm tempted to believe it...

W1 Lv 87 adv, not completed angel of love, and no ghost town quest - but can see the white dot on the map!!

Well I think u got it then. I got white spot also. A quest doesnt neccecarely have to be in saloon.

DeletedUser

I think Angle of Love quest is the requirement. My dueler finished Angel of Love and have Ghost town quest, the other 2 didn't and don't have it.

DeletedUser14189

Target: Go fishing for eight hours.

Requires: Reward: Stream fishing (6 hours)
warning.png

+ 500 Experience points
+ $ 500

Erm wtf, I only have this in my lvl 32 greenhorn in w11

Also I dont have the other 2, while I did finish AoL.

DeletedUser

Does your greenhorn have fishing rod equipped ?

BETA forum suggests that there are quests that can be unlocked with a fishing rod, a sledgehammer, a spade and a pickaxe.

DeletedUser

hehe just checked a spade unlocks a quest named Heavy labor (dig your own grave) 6 h digging graves and gives 500 exp and 500$

DeletedUser14189

Does your greenhorn have fishing rod equipped ?

BETA forum suggests that there are quests that can be unlocked with a fishing rod, a sledgehammer, a spade and a pickaxe.

You're right about that, got that rod equipped.

I can confirm the other 3 as well. Same rewards also.

Last edited by a moderator: