Feedback Bent's Fort Event

Beefmeister

i always ask on these topics...why would the drop rate be upgraded? you have 14 days to finish 100 pieces...that's about 7 per day and i just dropped 5 in 5x15s jobs today, in a row.

and as a side perspective:
i don't think a cap can be put on quest objects because there are also the ones sold in shop...and without the quest objects added to the drop...they are kinda very profitable. never paying for premium ever again profitable

maybe as an alternative just keep the unlimited drops for the ones in shop and capped for the ones on drops...

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
i always ask on these topics...why would the drop rate be upgraded? you have 14 days to finish 100 pieces...that's about 7 per day and i just dropped 5 in 5x15s jobs today, in a row.

and as a side perspective:
i don't think a cap can be put on quest objects because there are also the ones sold in shop...and without the quest objects added to the drop...they are kinda very profitable. never paying for premium ever again profitable

maybe as an alternative just keep the unlimited drops for the ones in shop and capped for the ones on drops...
FWIW I have advocated for switching to a "split" model -- reduce the total to 50 that have 2.5-3x the quest objects, with a somewhat higher drop rate. THEN, after you complete the quest you unlock the chance to drop 50 "more" during the event window that have no quest items, and an even lower drop rate, but also have no achievement tied to them -- they are just a "bonus" for the players who have completed the quest.
This idea hasn't gotten much traction (yet...) but I will keep pushing it for future "clicky" events