The West World Records 6

MFRavenhawk

Does this set a new record for highest number of distinct items on .net?
http://prntscr.com/3esxi1

MFRavenhawk
Server:
en1

Imported at:
2014-04-30 09:49:14

Level:

Character class:
Adventurer

Total items in inventory:

Total distinct items:

Total buy price:
$ 15014261

Total sell price:
$ 7505280

---------------------------------------
Update edit: http://prntscr.com/3grx9t

MFRavenhawk
Server: en1
Imported at: 2014-05-06 18:15:26
Level: 141
Character class: Adventurer
Total items in inventory: 16871
Total distinct items: 2084
Total buy price: $ 15596074
Total sell price: $ 7796068

Last edited:

DeletedUser22493

Does this set a new record for highest number of distinct items on .net?
http://prntscr.com/3esxi1

MFRavenhawk
Server:
en1

Imported at:
2014-04-30 09:49:14

Level:

Character class:
Adventurer

Total items in inventory:

Total distinct items:

Total buy price:
$ 15014261

Total sell price:
$ 7505280
I thought I had a good collection with 1500 different items, but yours really put that to shame. Any chance I could get a peek at an inventory link?

DeletedUser35968

I thought I had a good collection with 1500 different items, but yours really put that to shame. Any chance I could get a peek at an inventory link?
there are a lot of new items added to shop recently, I guess you must have missed them. you can find most of them in town's shops and some named items also there.

DeletedUser19518

Mfr has done a great job collection mostly everything in this game. He may missed only few stuffs from very rare category. Good job again!
My opinion is that Inno should reward their best clients via a specific item.

MFRavenhawk

there are a lot of new items added to shop recently, I guess you must have missed them. you can find most of them in town's shops and some named items also there.

Just curious....what named items are you finding in the town stores?
After the last update for clothing, they removed the Lincoln's top hat, Clint's poncho, and Sunday clothing (as well as the golden cross, bullet, and buffalo)....putting them into the 'rare named item' categories.

And aside from those items, there has never been any named items in the town stores....and definitely nothing from the newest gears.

DeletedUser35968

Just curious....what named items are you finding in the town stores?
After the last update for clothing, they removed the Lincoln's top hat, Clint's poncho, and Sunday clothing (as well as the golden cross, bullet, and buffalo)....putting them into the 'rare named item' categories.

And aside from those items, there has never been any named items in the town stores....and definitely nothing from the newest gears.
I might have wrote it wrong. I mean, some new items in shops. Some new named items in the game. Rebow was inactive for few months and must have missed them.

DeletedUser33353

Wow, that must have been a big boom.
Think I felt it from here ;)

DeletedUser20054

Kalypso: It's even worse when I trip and fall down :D

ViriViri....shh don't congratulate him, we're trying to ignore it, otherwise he will ask us to build a statue of him at the entrance of WorldUsers -.-

DeletedUser19518

Musa, you know I like you, you are a great character inside the game (cant swear about real life :D ). But PtyLtd job is really impressive. Dont know what happens to other worlds but he is welcome to w1 and my town.

DeletedUser35520

yea, I donated over 3k products on a single older world fair before the amounts were lowered, got a third of the bonds I did here.

DeletedUser35968

A funny record :D

282fa02.png

World 11