Blacksmith Petition against the Shop

DeletedUser

The Shop's new buffs more or less make every fort battle related buff useless, the Lubes, Bayonets, Weapon Chain, Cooling Cloth, all of them! If you are a blacksmith, sign this Petition to make them know that we won't settle for being screwed! Either give blacksmiths the ability to craft these items as well or give us the option to change professions!

DeletedUser

Well, it is similar for Tonic Peddlers and Field Cooks, only profession that didn't get multiple new buffs competing with their craft are Master Saddler - but otoh they have to compete with the turtle powder...

I wont say they killed crafting just yet, but we will see.

It may benefit hard core crafters though as the market prices for resources may get lower.

/Edlit

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think the use of those buffs will be widespread or long-term. Way too much upkeep, unless you're Bill Gates :p

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think the use of those buffs will be widespread or long-term. Way too much upkeep, unless you're Bill Gates :p

Granted the fort fighters who attend numerous battles in a week may not use them, but I'd be surprised if the occasional fort fighters didn't consider using them, since the shop buffs are both a combination of the buff and instant market delivery (10 nuggets). All of the lower end buffs, not just those impacting the blacksmiths end up costing less than $1 (in real money). The higher level buffs are different story.

But then again who knows what people will do. Who knows what Innogames may do as well. At the moment there are numerous inconsistencies in the pricings, perhaps these are still to be worked out with respect to price and effect. For example, who in their right mind is going to spend 175 nuggets (or bonds) for 100% energy potion, when they can buy 2 of the 50% energy potions for a total of 36.

DeletedUser29481

Agreein' with ye', wholeheartedly. Had "The Shop" come out prior to crafting abilities, this wouldn't be an issue. However, it did NOT and this is an issue (especially to those that peddle their wares). After all, collecting products and resources to make buffs and other items takes time, and we can all agree that TIME is one commodity that cannot be bought (unless someone found the Fountain of Youth)...

DeletedUser

Two 50% potions isn't the same as one 100% potion.

The existing energy buffs added x% of your max total energy, not of the energy you currently had. If these potions work like the existing energy buffs, two 50% potions are going to be equivalent to a 100% potion. I don't play on the beta world, so can't say if the potions work differently. Perhaps someone else does?

DeletedUser5677

/signed. The UBP is a mall, not a railroad. Yet another innoFAIL. Nice lore break with the tourist belts. Wheres the lederhausen set with the 40 litre hats.. :no:

DeletedUser563

OP said:
Ahhh ahhh ahhh boohoo hoo hoo<GENUINE NOOB TEARS>
NO against this petition. I like the advanced work instructions that will allow me to complete the charlie quest. Please compare the buffs: For example Bayonet + 25 - 75 damage vs Greasing Weapon Oil + 50 -50(what does +50 - 50 means always +50 see a george carlin joke in there.)

As well as perspective versus hysterics. 25 UPBs equals 2 or 3 days of dedicated work. Whereas many towns help each other out meaning you can for 250 get a bayonet or for the profiteer. 3000 = bayonet is in many cases for me 1 maximum job. So we need some perspective here as your hysterics is clouding this topic. Also the buffs is one of many options and since fort fights do not award chests anymore...and since fort fights do not award chests anymore...and since...players will not spend all their UPBS on buffs they may not spend any in fact. Aint it a bit counterproductive to spend 25 UPBS to get 11 max upbs to buy a chest for 75 UBPS. Current system of buying 1 bayonet and then getting 11 UPBS and then buying a chest for 75 UPBS sounds much more logical.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How does the shop affect anything? I'll still be making my own bayonets and not buying them for 25 nuggets or bonds.

DeletedUser

Well the problem is, while we are stuck using bayos and either +3 attack or defense, those with the money are using +7 attack AND defense, it'll make Forts to those who have money and those without will be helpless to stop them.

DeletedUser

ah yes, there will totally be a hundred people that happen to be on the same side running around with extended barrels every single battle.....

DeletedUser563

I have a suspicion this is just a propaganda thread. Yet again your hysterics lack perspective. the cheapest 1 use +7 attack + 7 defense buff costs 250. The 2 uses one cost 450 nuggets or 450 UPB's. That is 50 less than the Unique chest that gives you 1 >10000 weapon. I as player that do not mind using nuggets will perhaps use that buff maybe once? I am not certain because my reward will be at max 11 UPBs. It will be a novelty use. Almost a lets test it once. So I doubt that there will be a full battle with a side carrying that buffs. Or that the average player will use that buff more than once in his playing life. Please bring some research and examples to this thread. For the umpteenth time i like that buffs. please stop this madness that will only increase the price of the buffs????:mad::mad::mad: or the only players that will really be using these buffs is rich players. Kinda what you were moaning about all along.

PS: Wouldnt i rather skip that buff and go for the unique chest and reward myself with a nice item?

DeletedUser

That is a good point why would a player spend 100+ nuggets/bonds to use a fort buff, when win or lose the maximum return will be 11USB's? And maybe some cash and xp.
It does not really seem logical, either the rewards need to greater or the cost of buffs reduced. Because when you look at it now forts only have a few uses and that is the barracks. And personally I do not feel they are worth spending over a grand in real cash for each fort battle (assuming most players battling use nuggets to purchase a buff). Obviously its up to players to decide what they want to do.

DeletedUser25606

Don't you get it? , crafting wasn't introduced for players,was introduced for a ingame culture of buffs so they could release buffs for nuggets ,

DeletedUser

I think that slash is looking at the fact that if you made profit off of the sales of your buffs then that option is now reduced as players can just go buy much better buffs from the SHOP and it's not too expensive. I personally don't like the shop as it allows for extreme players willing to throw their cash at INNO to buy nuggets and then continuously purchase rare items. On the other hand it does let non paying players have the options to get some nice items and boxes they might not normally get using bonds. However still against it.

Deleted User - 1278415

Can I ask if there is a way to make that "shop sign" stop swinging around? its making my cursor jump around the screen.

I dont care about the golden features.. I might even buy a few someday.

But the gameplay in chrome browser with all the animation going on is a bit much is my 2 cents and my computer is an core i7 2.6 with 6GB of RAM and I replaced the batteries on my wireless mouse recently. (hooked up standard mouse also just to be sure)

DeletedUser

This is complete rubbish, the Master saddle has had to compete with the shorten away time for ages. PLus lets face it all the shorten travel time buffs are useless and not worth alot anyways. (Unless your a player on 24/7 and attend to your toon none stop you dont need speed.) But dont get me wrong the energy buffs for master saddlers makes it worth it.

As for the shop I agree with Scampalot :)