1.35 new features

• Thread starter DeletedUser1121
  • Start date

DeletedUser25606

We controlled all chests that were given out during the christmas event and adjusted them.

what does that mean exactly ?

Spaceydk

Initially I will say I am excited, makes it easier for town less players that choose to be town less to get a box of some kind.
I like the idea that I can save my bonds instead of getting a box in a battle that I know contain a useless item for a level 120 (iron/wood) or most like a disappointment (steel).
Daily duties sounds good as well even the town less can do it and it adds another thing to do.

Looking forward to see it in action

Deleted User - 1693871

The Union Pacific Shop
Special items can be bought for UPB or nuggets in the Union Pacific Shop.

This is the bit I really don't like - being able to buy those special items for nuggets. I would have thought that the Bonds were enough for purchasing power, without Inno having to put in place an all year round version of the Christmas so-called 'presents'.

DeletedUser33953

Why bonds for duels? And NPC duels? What is difficult about that ? It take same time and difficulty like doing quests or crafting ?
Are going to count win-duel ?
And somerthing else: It is not possible to make fake duels without guns or low duel arms and do 4 in row whenever you find little time?
If my thinking is correct, than you are far away of that goal that should be achieved with this change. We all do duels, who care for crafting and doing quest?
Wrong if you ask me. Craft and quest should be at least double rewarded if duels stay in game.
I am against with all my voice to ruin the idea with possibility to buy items or bonds with nuggets.
And have different items for limited time and stock ???
Special items in the UPS may be only available for a limited time or have a limited stock. We want to stress that the item you get is still depending on your luck
So INNO wants to make money, not better game? There are not same conditions for all players?
And so many bonds for ONE fort battle? Here we are there again. Not all can participate in fort battles and there are not players with same skils for fort battle. So who is good now it will take more bonds rihgt now. And buy all what he need.
Whatever. I am not going further in this.
Who want to play this game he or she will play it. With or without spending money.
Just becouse there is no goal, no danger, no time limit and no obligation.

DeletedUser

It would be nice if they could balance out the crafting a bit with this new update.

Crafting 3 products a day is quite different for each profession:

Blacksmith: 1h 1min
Field Cook: 1h 38min
Master Saddler: 2h 22min
Tonic Peddler: 2h 27min

That each profession requires different amounts of products with different drop-rates is fine right now, because the rewards are not the same. However, this new update would mean that my tonic peddler would have to spend almost 1,5h and 36 energy longer each day compared to a blacksmith, for the exact same reward(1 bond).

DeletedUser

From french forum, pasted on beta, and now here:

Prices for some items:
Bag with a rare product: UPB 15
Junk chest: 15 UPB
Wooden box: 50 UPB
Iron-clad chest: 100 UPB
Bag with products for crafting: 125 UPB
Steel lined box: 175 UPB
Fancy chest: 250 UPB
Unique chest: 500 UPB
Premium chest: UPB 1000

There are also items for sale providing a bonus for a limited time or number of uses (additional labor points for a limited time, increased damage in fort battles, attack and defense bonus in fort battles or extra health points, speed bonus, energy points and motivation (duels and work)).

So if this is true instead of steel lined we get 3 UPB, and if we want to buy one we need to cash out 175 UPB, Its amazing amount of talent for screwing up things that inno possess.

I expect my infraction now because i "generate conflict between the players and administration". Its all me, administration has nothing to do with it...

DeletedUser25707

So if this is true instead of steel lined we get 3 UPB, and if we want to buy one we need to cash out 175 UPB, Its amazing amount of talent for screwing up things that inno possess.
I figured it will be bad, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

Guess everyone who had a Chest now is much better off opening it and hoping he'd get lucky than allowing Inno to take it away with no compensation [3 UPB is not a compensation if you need 175 UPB to buy one].

DeletedUser25892

From french forum, pasted on beta, and now here:

Prices for some items:
Bag with a rare product: UPB 15
Junk chest: 15 UPB
Wooden box: 50 UPB
Iron-clad chest: 100 UPB
Bag with products for crafting: 125 UPB
Fancy chest: 250 UPB
Unique chest: 500 UPB
Premium chest: UPB 1000

There are also items for sale providing a bonus for a limited time or number of uses (additional labor points for a limited time, increased damage in fort battles, attack and defense bonus in fort battles or extra health points, speed bonus, energy points and motivation (duels and work)).

I expect my infraction now because i "generate conflict between the players and administration". Its all me, administration has nothing to do with it...

Hrrm...I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion...but regardless, now I feel everyone will have a chance to getting boxes...OH NO - WOE IS THE ONES WHO ONLY FORT FOUGHT AND GOT BOXES and now they won't get as many as players who do not fort fight will have options now....Anywho, I am interested to see how this new game play turns out. I feel that this is a great way to involve everyone, however, I really hope that the boxes are WAY OVER PRICE IN NUGGETS that makes only the insane buy them with nuggets as I feel this may influx way too many items into the game making most of the unique items yet again useless as the golden items made all the shiny weapons useless...

DeletedUser

Hrrm...I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion...but regardless, now I feel everyone will have a chance to getting boxes...OH NO - WOE IS THE ONES WHO ONLY FORT FOUGHT AND GOT BOXES and now they won't get as many as players who do not fort fight will have options now....Anywho, I am interested to see how this new game play turns out. I feel that this is a great way to involve everyone, however, I really hope that the boxes are WAY OVER PRICE IN NUGGETS that makes only the insane buy them with nuggets as I feel this may influx way too many items into the game making most of the unique items yet again useless as the golden items made all the shiny weapons useless...

You don't bother with thinking too much do you?
175 for a steel lined, since you do not do ff's you will need 175 days providing that you do daily quest each day. What a deal! 50 for a wooden one.

The way this update is made is terrible, it could be perfectly described by words from movie 300: "give them(players) nothing, but take them everything"

More activity, more cash spending to get less and less each time, and in the process all main problems players are warning them about are ignored.

DeletedUser5677

Who earlier got a steal lined box now gets 3 bonds.

This equates to over a 95% reduction in fort boxes earned, or an increase in difficulty of over 5,800%.

Causing less incentive to play is a great idea and will surely be a hit with whatever players are left.

Pankreas PorFavor

sure 3 bonds is not equal to a steel lined box BUT - it is not supposed to be equal....

you have a full small fort battle with 92 players and everyone gets bonds - some get more, some get less, but my guess is that a total should be around 175 bonds. one small battle = (at least) enough bonds for one steel box, but distributed amongst a lot of players. today a small battle earns 0 steel boxes...

and with each next battle EVERYONE gets a bit closer to their steel box. today, you always see the same people reporting in chat/forum what they got. it is always the same people that do most damage, or most dodges. and after a while other people just give up on battles because they feel they have no chance.
so maybe this will attract more people to battles? this is a problem in many old worlds.
with other ways of getting bonds, I'd say that the overall difficulty of getting a box is increased, not reduced.

let's see where this takes us, maybe it's not all bad.

DeletedUser

It's not QUITE that bad, since you can get up to, what was it, 11 UPB per battle? That's still a lot more battles than one per steel, but most people go a fair number of battles between, so it's potentially fewer battles per steel than it is now. It really depends on how many UPB a non-dueler can get per battle. I think it will work out well for me on w12 where I've had a fair number of battles where I'm #2 in damage AND dodges and get an iron box when #1 in each category gets steel.

Now if multiple UPB are extremely rare than 175 UPB for a steel will be depressing. I will get SOME box most battles and I will miss opening them, even if the contents did usually suck.

Spaceydk

I have one world where I am mostly fort fighter and in 100+ battles received a steel maybe 4-5 times. In 75% of the battles I get a wood or iron but at level 120 they are useless to me so 175 for a steel seems fair to me.
Looking at prices one UPB should not costs less than 1 nugget if the x-mas prices are to be compared since a Premium then cost 1000 nuggets.

DeletedUser

sure 3 bonds is not equal to a steel lined box BUT - it is not supposed to be equal....

you have a full small fort battle with 92 players and everyone gets bonds - some get more, some get less, but my guess is that a total should be around 175 bonds. one small battle = (at least) enough bonds for one steel box, but distributed amongst a lot of players. today a small battle earns 0 steel boxes...

and with each next battle EVERYONE gets a bit closer to their steel box. today, you always see the same people reporting in chat/forum what they got. it is always the same people that do most damage, or most dodges. and after a while other people just give up on battles because they feel they have no chance.
so maybe this will attract more people to battles? this is a problem in many old worlds.
with other ways of getting bonds, I'd say that the overall difficulty of getting a box is increased, not reduced.

let's see where this takes us, maybe it's not all bad.

"For taking part in a fort battle as well as for the victory you get another bond. Winners can get a maximum of 11, losers a maximum of 10 bonds per fort battle. "

no 92 bonds, not even in theory, 11 random ones for winners, 10 for losers

and 1 to 3 based on damage. dodges etc, and 1 for daily tasks.

DeletedUser

It's not QUITE that bad, since you can get up to, what was it, 11 UPB per battle? That's still a lot more battles than one per steel, but most people go a fair number of battles between, so it's potentially fewer battles per steel than it is now. It really depends on how many UPB a non-dueler can get per battle. I think it will work out well for me on w12 where I've had a fair number of battles where I'm #2 in damage AND dodges and get an iron box when #1 in each category gets steel.

Now if multiple UPB are extremely rare than 175 UPB for a steel will be depressing. I will get SOME box most battles and I will miss opening them, even if the contents did usually suck.

so per day. lets say 1 ff, 11 random UPB there, 1 to 3 based on damage and dodges, but probably only one can get 3 UPBs, and thats it.

So best case scenario(the one in which you get steel lined each time(damage worth of steel lined)) gets you 1 random, 3 for damage, and 1 for daily tasks, so all in all 5 UPBs, so 10 perfect days for wooden box, 35 for steel lined.

Of course sometime you will not get random one, or you will have crappy day at ff, or maybe you won't manage to do daily tasks. You still think its a good system?

Last edited by a moderator: