Incoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

that post.... it's priceless! :)))) damn, that guy has no idea what this game is about

DeletedUser

While I appreciate you explaining simple math to me, it wasn't the question I asked. I asked why people were demanding 33% of their skills back, because they put it all in construction, even though it is still best in construction.

What I do not appreciate is being patronized. Now I know you do not like me but that does not mean you have to be sarcy / patronizing to me in every post.

I explained why. You just draw them back lots of levels. Isn't that enough? You think 33% is not bad? I think it's huge and it's my opinion.
Patronized? I don't like you? Don't you think you are taking it personally? Shouldn't you be a moderator and stay neutral? You asked a question and i explained it. No patronizing, and no "feelings" involved. Sorry, but i just don't have any feelings for you, either good or bad. I am just posting here.

DeletedUser

I explained why. You just draw them back lots of levels. Isn't that enough?
Patronized? I don't like you? Don't you think you are taking it personally? Shouldn't you be a moderator and stay neutral? You asked a question and i explained it. No patronizing, and no "feelings" involved. Sorry, but i just don't have any feelings for you, either good or bad. I am just posting here.

So taking back 33% of their skills for them to reallocate is necessary why?

And yes, I am not a robot. Humans tend to have feelings. I am a mod, yes, but what I am getting from your posts is negativity. I am being fair in asking you to refrain from it as it's not pleasant to have a negative atmosphere.

DeletedUser

The builder.... already the worst job in the game.. pitiful amount of exp per hour of work.. always the target of duelers..... very bad selection of "LUCK" jobs...... and now....... even more handicaped great......

Dont bother handing me the bogus line about satisfaction over completing a building or having the highest hours built in the town ...... This is a gear based game I can go from -80 to a job to +5-6 in a job JUST with gear.. I can go from getting my butt handed to me (on my builder) to winning some duels JUST with gear

TO the devs: FIX THE SYSTEM dont screw with the worst job in the game by making it even harder

DeletedUser

So taking back 33% of their skills for them to reallocate is necessary why?

And yes, I am not a robot. Humans tend to have feelings. I am a mod, yes, but what I am getting from your posts is negativity. I am being fair in asking you to refrain from it as it's not pleasant to have a negative atmosphere.

33% i explained, read above. It makes lots of builders useless.
Hmm. So i either must agree with you or not post?

DeletedUser

Hmm. So i either must agree with you or not post?

I was not saying that at all. You just need to behave in a manner which isn't negative. There are many ways to explain things without being negative - lots of people have done it here already.

anyway, on with the discussion. If you wish to talk with me in depth about it please PM me.

DeletedUser

I was not saying that at all. You just need to behave in a manner which isn't negative. There are many ways to explain things without being negative - lots of people have done it here already.

Well, if i don't agree, then i express it. I think there's no positive way to express the fact you don't like something. Really i don't have one.

Positive (now i hope you take it like a joke): Hey! i love the way this update is making builders suffer! Super! :D

I know about economical things like "we are seeing this year a growth of the economy, with -5%" (should be "decay of the economy" but "negative growth" sounds much positive).

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

It doesnt make builders useless, constructing buildings will still use double construction, so as long as the builder had points mainly in construction the wont need skill points back as they will still be the best they can be for the job. It'll just take them longer and be more expensive

Just be happy they didnt change it to a mobility job

DeletedUser

It doesnt make builders useless, constructing buildings will still use double construction, so as long as the builder had points mainly in construction the wont need skill points back as they will still be the best they can be for the job. It'll just take them longer and be more expensive

Thank you for pointing that out, I am glad to see someone thinking the same as me :)

One Armed Ninja

I don't understand why other people can't see it.

As everyone would agree that the easiest way to get burglary is to go pure hiding...

DeletedUser

then it's even worse. tx for making it!

I could patronize you about maths, basing reading comprehension and the ability to take in what is on the screen but I won't stoop down to your level. Check the dates on the original announcement and this thread, we announced it a couple of hours before this was created.

DeletedUser

Thank you for pointing that out, I am glad to see someone thinking the same as me :)

let me point something else out with some of the guesses that I've seen where as labor points figure into the experience gain on construction it will make builders (not buildings)grow even slower in the game

They need to fix the WHOLE system not handicap the worst job there already is!

One Armed Ninja

let me point something else out with some of the guesses that I've seen where as labor points figure into the experience gain on construction it will make builders (not buildings)grow even slower in the game

They need to fix the WHOLE system not handicap the worst job there already is!

Well builders don't get much exp for building buildings anyway so it wont affect it that much, in the beggining it was though you didnt get ANY exp for building so think of it as a bonus in the first place...

And there are a couple jobs around 60% exp builders can do relatively easily

DeletedUser

Yeah it will make them even slower, and as a builder I am kinda miffed. But I think that it was always too much of an advantage on construction in the first place. I always hope that updates will make players happy, but by balancing the game (In my opinion..you might think otherwise) there is always going to be complaints. If it were my game I'd want it to be balanced, and have a positive response to it - not possible with very many communities

DeletedUser

I pray the gods for that day.... lol

I could patronize you about maths, basing reading comprehension and the ability to take in what is on the screen but I won't stoop down to your level. Check the dates on the original announcement and this thread, we announced it a couple of hours before this was created.

Now morty. You really should be more careful what you say, i haven't talked about "your level", anybody's "level", nor did i made any kind of insulting remarks as you did.

Yeah it will make them even slower, and as a builder I am kinda miffed. But I think that it was always too much of an advantage on construction in the first place. I always hope that updates will make players happy, but by balancing the game (In my opinion..you might think otherwise) there is always going to be complaints. If it were my game I'd want it to be balanced, and have a positive response to it - not possible with very many communities

See, we agree on this, i would also love to give a positive response, but it's hard to see some towns being disadvantaged by an update

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

Yeah i took a whole 2 hours 7 minutes to find the new announcement :)

P.S @fbi Morthy has a "h" in it

DeletedUser

Well, I think I've said everything I can about this subject. I am sure more negative responses will follow!

DeletedUser

It's like talking to a brick wall isn't it?

I think some players do jump in without reading the whole thread, but a lot of the time I do that and feel like oops after! Anyway, that's another thread...

I'll leave you guys to it :)

DeletedUser

Well if you havn't noticed the devs just keep jumping around from glaring problem to glaring problem and with each change(patch) they create a new problem and dont really fix the original problem.... The root of the problem is simple... they didn't balance the game for longevity where you were hitting the 500 skill point jobs when your 70 or 80.. not where you can "power build" to jobs like trading with indians before your level 20

I got to trading with indians @ 23 on world 5 because of bad gear in stores.. I would of been there @ 18 or 19 with better gear in the store that job is what I class as a MID GAME job think level 40..

Status
Not open for further replies.