Question about 'spending' hearts.

DeletedUser14192

When you click the '?' next to your Heart Count a popup states in it's second panel:

"Get awesome rewards for your hearts like a brand new set or the Valentine's Day Wheel of Fortune"

And I know in the announcement post it stated, "Hearts are a new currency that can only be used within the event's duration."

So I was just wondering if anyone knew yet if the hearts were exchangeable at the end of the event for more items/spins/what have yous, or if it's not really a currency per say.

Obviously I don't think they'd be currency before the end of the end since the accumulation of the hearts is what is going to unlock the 10 'Personal Rewards' as well as the 5 'World Rewards'

DeletedUser

It appears that while hearts can be 'spent' by sending them to other players aka 'friends', it seems they are primarily to be accrued like XP to open new levels of prizes. To reach the last possible prize, it appears we'll need 180.000 hearts.
For me, day 1 was interesting, but I'm going back to my game. I know I won't gather 6,000 hearts everyday for 30 days, but I'll continue to enjoy the game.
Good luck!

DeletedUser

as end of day 1 approaches I'm no where near even 6k...and the event is only lasting roughly 2 weeks (13 Feb - 2 Mar)

DeletedUser

as end of day 1 approaches I'm no where near even 6k...and the event is only lasting roughly 2 weeks (13 Feb - 2 Mar)
Oops, I messed that up ... we'll need about 12,000 hearts everyday. Piece of cake! :D

DeletedUser

19.5 days. Today was nearly half over when everything started and the servers rebooting took sometime - and the glitches requiring us to re-logon everytime we accepted another friend also lost us a lot of time. Still never going to get there - like showing up to a battle with 20 other attackers ... I'm not going to worry about trying to win :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35968

i saw a sack for 750 bonds. how many hearts they contains?

DeletedUser

There values where based on the buying of the bag.

Without the bag from the shop, you need 300 friends and make 12h of daily jobs to get to the 180000. Still you will get there with less than 24h to spare.

Without the bag is impossible to get to the 180000... without paying nuggets.

Slygoxx

It should be pretty easily doable if you buy the hearts bag from the shop, play actively and have some friends to give you hearts.

DeletedUser14192

Yeah I'm nailing down 400-500 Hearts per hour job that I'm doing. FF which I lost and was KO'd in only got me 248. But The friends bar isn't the only way to get the hearts. A lot of it is going to come from people actually working jobs. I have no doubt that I'll be able to get all of the rewards without HAVING to spend money.

Although Automation would help out a lot right now.

DeletedUser35968

What are the other rewards?

1) Valentine's wheel : 500 ♥
2) Junk chest : 1000 ♥
3) Avatar graphic : 5000 ♥
4) Steel lined chest : 10000 ♥
5) Small heart bag : 20000 ♥
6) Avatar graphic : 35000 ♥
7) __________________
8) ____________________
9) _____________________
10) Valentines' chest : 180000 ♥

What are the 7, 8, 9 rewards? and how much ♥s needed?

also what are the community world rewards?

I've seen pink rivers. :D

DeletedUser

how are we to collect 130,000 hearts in 5 days?

so just reached 90,000 hearts, but says need to reach 130,000 hearts to get next one, hard to do when the game freezes, let alone collect that many in 5 days? or did the developers know the impossible to reach this many? I've ran out of space to invite friends weeks ago. And can only do so many jobs without needing sleep. Just saying collecting the other 2 prizes seems impossible.

DeletedUser27845

You "only" need to collect TO 130.000
Meaning 40.000 more hearts. But yes, it is still very unlikely i will get there as well.

Well unless doing nonstop working :)

Slygoxx

I'm currently at 145k hearts on the world I actually try it on, with just the automation and more energy premium, and I bought the bag in the shop for some bonds. So it is actually possible while spending a little premium, and it might even be possible without it at all.