new set new event?

DeletedUser

there is one more new set 3 items with drama queen quest and 3 at shop

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, it looks like all their quest requirements are shown in seconds and I'm guessing it's unintended.

DeletedUser

That´s due to the situation that the game started counting the 15 seconds to be the basic level for the time of each job. So the quests requirements are always placed in that base.

Then, on the game information, it is converted to a nearby time.

The sites obtain the basic information... so they get the 15 sec information.

DeletedUser

1. Christopher's set looks cool, some parts are fort-fightish and it's for builders, very nice, thank you.
2. Is the Soap Opera quest forever, or is it just an event? And for how long soap opera items will be in UP shop? If it's limited edition, where will we get that many bonds? :( . Maybe it's time for another "It's raining bonds! Hallelujah!" event?
3. HOLY COW! Both sets are amazing, thank you for not filling our inventories with more again, Inno, these are really nice.

DeletedUser22685

2. Is the Soap Opera quest forever, or is it just an event? And for how long soap opera items will be in UP shop? If it's limited edition, where will we get that many bonds? :( . Maybe it's time for another "It's raining bonds! Hallelujah!" event?

They're not there for a limited time, you'll be able to spend as long as you need getting those bonds.

DeletedUser

One more question: Is Christopher's set for bonds? Christopher's is for limited time so I am think whether should I spend for Soap Opera's now or keep it for Christopher's.

DeletedUser32586

I think that this itens set Christopher will come on Union Pacific.
Needing equip just quest for find hat.

DeletedUser

I think that this itens set Christopher will come on Union Pacific.
Needing equip just quest for find hat.

Yep, I think that's how it is.
30 mins of Shoeing Horses and 30 mins of breaking in horses won't give us 5 items and there are no other 'doing jobs' quest for Christopher's

Still not sure about the fair set.

DeletedUser

The idea is to spend your bonds on the Soap Opera items this week and then your nuggets next week getting the limited time frame Christopher's set... think about it. How many of you have blown your bonds already?

DeletedUser

it may be same as the cupids chest... They will put in the shop lets see for how many bonds.....

DeletedUser

The big question is: how much bonds it will cost? Christopher's set is good and useful set, so it might be 100 or 200. I am still keeping my bonds...