new set new event?

DeletedUser

i saw on tw.db a new set added..
set fair, seems quite crappy, so my guess its not a bond set, but something you can earn in some quest.

its called the fair set, so my guess is there is some fair coming up? maybe as extra to the independence quests?

items of the set can be found: http://tw-db.info/?strana=veci&typ=new

Ripwise

I have a felling its going to be another event type quest or similar. We will see if its "fair" :p

DeletedUser

It looks like it will be a new place on the map that will need to be developed by the players...

Harsha..

I have a felling its going to be another event type quest or similar. We will see if its "fair" :p

I'm almost certain it will be fair - because, the higher the bonuses of any set, the less fair it is. This set's just a window dressing...i'm sure we can look for a lot of fun because of this ;)

DeletedUser

yeah my guess was the same, the set pieces seem, well not very special or particulary good, so not a set people would spend nugs\bonds on, thus mostlikely a set that you will get to acquire through a quest like the rupert walker set, and the party set.

even more guessing, it will prolly be some quest npc on the map(near travelling circus or so?) where a fair is held but you gotta do jobs for the construction or smth for the fair? just guessing

DeletedUser

Nice!

There has been a lot of new items since 2.04. My guess is that IMMO wants to give the game a bit of a boost with the new job system, the give-aways of items like the bounty vest and coyote and new sets to get some fresh blood in.

Though this set might not be the greatest for a vet player it sure has some nice stats for new players and considering that you can wear it from level 20 I guess that is what it is.

DeletedUser4357

i saw on tw.db a new set added..
set fair, seems quite crappy, so my guess its not a bond set, but something you can earn in some quest.

its called the fair set, so my guess is there is some fair coming up? maybe as extra to the independence quests?

items of the set can be found: http://tw-db.info/?strana=veci&typ=new

QUESTION: Am i the only one that DONT SEE at this link ANY FAIR SET ????

Zeta-Navy WHERE IS that set ? cause the link you gave shows only Most recently added items but nothing of fair set.

DeletedUser22685

You can see the Fair items in the list of recently added items, in fact they stand out quite a lot because they all have the stock The West image that is given to an item that hasn't been given a picture yet.

DeletedUser4357

You can see the Fair items in the list of recently added items, in fact they stand out quite a lot because they all have the stock The West image that is given to an item that hasn't been given a picture yet.

where so you mean "recently added items " ? cause i go there, i see every item there has picture, but no one is fair set :huh:

can you at least tell me what item is next to this set ? so i can tell you what i see there...

Nisa

There is a new quest line after this update, guess we will find out soon and is related to new set.

Deleted User - 1278415

Hopefully it wont be too hard to get the fair horse...it would be a good replacement for the coyote cub.

DeletedUser

where so you mean "recently added items " ? cause i go there, i see every item there has picture, but no one is fair set :huh:

can you at least tell me what item is next to this set ? so i can tell you what i see there...
218f2e293867432aa547ed7.png
4IePkaW.png
qzAqDty.png
bAjVu9q.png

DeletedUser

If it was so hard to mouse over to the "THE WEST" logo to see info, you can see now. There are pics already.

DeletedUser

Your browser may be using a cached web page. You may need to delete or update to see the newer items.

DeletedUser

Any idea when the new quests might start? The items have been on TW-DB for since the birthday set but just now showed up pictures. I am down after surgery so I have lots of time to complete any new quests. :) pluse I am board! setting at home for the next 3 months

DeletedUser17612

we will soon see
this is a message on beta forum
Tomorrow we will be releasing a new questline, originally developed for the German servers. It features the story of three drama queens appropriated from the novel Lottie and Lisa, who find themselves caught up in three wild adventures. The quest will be a permanent addition to the game, however you may still wish to rush, as the rewards are fabulous! Assuming we all have a better taste in television, however, we'll spare you any further tears and make available the remainder of the soap opera set from the premium shop.
Last edited by Diggo11; Today at 19:29.

DeletedUser

Well Kiki is now in the saloon we will see what comes of the quest.

I am just glad to have more quests! :)