Building Chruch :
GKKcVnC.png

Hit in 15 s Job :
lgt4234.png

TOWN RECORD :
ntNojnz.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We don't have combined total drop value any more? Going to post anyway. If there wasn't room for it before, there should be now with only three job durations when you update for 2.04.

w15, $9030

mgROBat.png

And I'll up the NPC XP to 135, w14.

iD2uHzr.png

DeletedUser

biggest bounty ptyltd on colorado $403836

initially i was planning to put it on futu for trolling me on my tutu, but then ptyltd told me he told futu to do it!

delldell56

biggest bounty ptyltd on colorado $403836

initially i was planning to put it on futu for trolling me on my tutu, but then ptyltd told me he told futu to do it!

well, if you think $403836 is a record bounty, you obviously missed some of the +1mil bounties we've seen in this game. i can't remember the exact numbers, but the highest i've seen (and i don't pay attention to profiles or sheriff office) was something near the $2 millions, a couple of years ago.

DeletedUser

well, if you think $403836 is a record bounty, you obviously missed some of the +1mil bounties we've seen in this game. i can't remember the exact numbers, but the highest i've seen (and i don't pay attention to profiles or sheriff office) was something near the $2 millions, a couple of years ago.

I only know of one $1 mil bounty, but I'm not even going to say who it was because he gave it to a friend because we couldn't convince him to make it dead so that exact thing wouldn't happen.

DeletedUser22685

I've had a $1 million bounty on me, from a player who was quitting the world. It lasted about two days :p

DeletedUser

Found another Younger's with some random stuff in W14. I guess this would improve the best combined drop a bit:

16k of luck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WTF!!
Was it Gold TM?
Wat kind of stuff do u wear!!

HOLY !!

Dat one is EPIC!!

it wasn't golden, but silver. it's pretty good, but only "new" stuff for me are two recipes dropped. never seen that one before.

DeletedUser

it wasn't golden, but silver. it's pretty good, but only "new" stuff for me are two recipes dropped. never seen that one before.

I had that on Break up gangs on w4 well over a year ago.

DeletedUser

WTF!!
Was it Gold TM?
Wat kind of stuff do u wear!!

HOLY !!

Dat one is EPIC!!

It was just a regular TM job. With my 'pure trader' build and higher income & character bonus premium, my product droprate on TM is 455%. My outfit is Quatermain's clothing & weapon set + Cartwrights Horse & Saddle.

DeletedUser20647

At highest hit for battles it says Jouais, but it should be eeyam.. check the link.

DeletedUser22685

I can see why whoever was in charge of this thread at that time thought the record belonged to Jouais. It won't be a record anymore when I finally get around to updating again.

Status
Not open for further replies.