West 2.0 discussion

Deleted User - 1278415

WTF???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Pls tell me that it's not true.:mad:
Omg how i wish i could get my hands on those dev's...i would tell them nicely to come and and read all this forums and then i would see what have they to say about this.If there answer will be the same then the hooligan will no longer be nice whit there lovely and gentile faces::D

Well you could get your hands on them, by first flying to Germany. Hint use gold nuggets to get a ship/airplane

Destination According to their Terms and Conditions page:
InnoGames GmbH
Harburger Schloßstraße 28
21079 Hamburg
Germany
Fax: 0049 (0) 40 7889335 21
Email: info@innogames.de

Interesting you could always fax them your complaints about 2.0 :rolleyes:

Something simple like this
NO%20on%202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Ok while everyone is still complaining, I thought I'd sneak in here and let you guys know that in the next few days a pre 2.0 update will be released. This is for them town folk wanting their spots on the new map among other things.

2.0 has been rolled out on the .hu servers however, we can expect our release probably about 2 - 3 weeks time from here.

It's a major release so they are making sure everything is running smoothly before hitting big markets like .net.

Ok well, you can carry on complaining now. :)

DeletedUser34343

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible for me to try out v2.0 already? I mean, is there a beta server or something?

DeletedUser

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible for me to try out v2.0 already? I mean, is there a beta server or something?

Yeah, it's called the beta server.

Ok while everyone is still complaining, I thought I'd sneak in here and let you guys know that in the next few days a pre 2.0 update will be released. This is for them town folk wanting their spots on the new map among other things.

2.0 has been rolled out on the .hu servers however, we can expect our release probably about 2 - 3 weeks time from here.

It's a major release so they are making sure everything is running smoothly before hitting big markets like .net.

Thank you Da Twista.

2.0 IS TERRIBLE! RUN MY FRIENDS! WE ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS LEFT BEFORE THE END COMES! RUN! RUN! RUN TO THE FARTHEST PLANE OF EXISTENCE!

Deleted User - 1278415

I noticed on closed worlds we have already had the tab for town reservation for over a week or so, but it gives an error which will exist until you bring up pre2.0. On world 11, I don't yet have that tab yet.

Are you just going to update the classic worlds to make us migrate faster :blink: hehe just kidding I know your going to curse us all and put it on all worlds. right:unsure:

DeletedUser27845

as far as i know, then yes, it will be as a normal update and all worlds will get 2.0

DeletedUser

I love the way how on the dev interview, ideas were put on a board on a post it note... I wonder how many have fallen off over the years?

DeletedUser

I always judge a person not on whether they make mistakes, but rather that they are big enough to recognise them and show contrition.
I don't judge Inno well I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

I always judge a person not on whether they make mistakes, but rather that they are big enough to recognise them and show contrition.
I don't judge Inno well I'm afraid.

Well said, it just about sums them up.
If only we could go back to how it was about 2 years ago.............

DeletedUser22685

I noticed on closed worlds we have already had the tab for town reservation for over a week or so, but it gives an error which will exist until you bring up pre2.0. On world 11, I don't yet have that tab yet.

Are you just going to update the classic worlds to make us migrate faster :blink: hehe just kidding I know your going to curse us all and put it on all worlds. right:unsure:

The tab's on all worlds, you just have to be a founder.

DeletedUser17612

Also, I am currently working to get the golden gun. Can anyone tell me if anything about that will change? I do not want to reskill completely to the grave robber part (using 1000 bonds) and then it changes the next day. But I also do not want to risk that getting the third key gets more difficult.

As far as I have seen on beta, there is one report of finding a key3 on traveling merchant and none on grave robber.
So far it looks that short jobs are not dropping quest items like they should.
grave robber is 5 minutes job and Travelling merchant is 2h job on w2.0

So to be safe, you should go for the Trade reskill.

DeletedUser32160

Can't wait update looks exciting.Going to love forts having to be rebuilt.Inno has been leaning more toward Fort fighting lately it seems.Wish new update had duel damage buffs in union pacific shop since fort fighters get damage buffs there .

DeletedUser34781

you may be the first player i've seen say you can't wait for the update...do you work for inno per chance :)

DeletedUser

Wait, you're excited at the prospect of having to walk for five hours to do a two minute job?
Have you actually tried 2.0 on the beta servers? it's crap!

DeletedUser

Wait, you're excited at the prospect of having to walk for five hours to do a two minute job?
Have you actually tried 2.0 on the beta servers? it's crap!

Always look at the bright side of life. You can't stop the launch of 2.0, so you have to enjoy the positive sides of it. (And yes, I tried 2.0 on the beta :p)

DeletedUser

Why is it so difficult to believe there is more than one opinion here?

Classically, those who are unhappy are quite a bit more likely to be "vocal" about it. In fact, your response demonstrates why those with a positive opinion are likely to keep it to themselves, to avoid ridicule.

Here's the bottom line: when 2.0 rolls, so will a vast majority of players, if posts here are any indication. If Inno folds (not likely), why would these folks care? Are they protecting me from the e-vil devs? I think not.