Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

Hi there! I'm from Brazil but play on Portugal server - World 4.

Think I'm the questiest on that server and 5th on this rank.

By the way, that was a great idea, Elmyr!

img.php

Going for #1!

See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, I dropped. Unfortunately I was unable to do the Sunday Father Brown quest first time around.

DeletedUser

Yay! One more active quester to bump the old totals off the bottom! Thanks. :)

DeletedUser30307

earlier i had decided not to participate in the ranking since i cannot do paladin or curse of the hernando and have lower number of quests in the class questline.

since that i have received the achievement for 500 quest, think participation in the ranks is in order :)

Edit : Different signatures are showing different numbers and the numbers on the forum are not corresponding to the in-game numbers. So posting another signature, otherwise it stands at 501.

DeletedUser

Edit : Different signatures are showing different numbers and the numbers on the forum are not corresponding to the in-game numbers. So posting another signature, otherwise it stands at 501.

It's a cache issue, not a sig's type issue. :) All sigs show the same numbers, but you have to clean your cache so you can see them correctly.

DeletedUser30307

It's a cache issue, not a sig's type issue. :) All sigs show the same numbers, but you have to clean your cache so you can see them correctly.

it should be as you say but it has to be something else....i've cleared cache in the past and i've even changed laptops, but its always been like this (different sigs get updated at different times and the sigs posted on forum shows different figures from the ingamee sigs). anyways....i'll try it one more time as i could be wrong :)

DeletedUser

Yes, but he's above you because your name starts with such an inferior letter of the alphabet!

DeletedUser6752

Mine's properly capitalized, and is an actual word in a language.

While his name might be an actual word on Jupiter, Earth is much closer to the Sun.

:razz: