Balancing the Shamun - Poll requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For argument sake cost is no issue.
This is why this idea is doomed to failure. since cost is no issue, you can move the 50 ap all at once, complete one part of the quest, rinse and repeat, making the issue of shaman regen time irrelevant.

The Iceman

First of all rice farmer, you are not even in World 1, so your opinions are completely worthless, so just go away
As for you -Neo-, you are at Level 24 in World 1 (Vacation Mode) and have not even experienced the level 90 Quest respec difficulties
You can't find time to play World 1, but you sure have no problem deriding ideas that don't even affect you

I am currently at $4400 per AP
Thats 440 days to reset to $250
My next part of the Circus Quest requires me to move 80 AP
That would cost me $523.000 and would put the cost of the next AP at $8500 each
The most alarming thing about this, is it would be impossible to move them back without waiting 850 days which is 30 months or 2 years 6 months
You have to admit that thats bordering on insanity, having to wait that long, especially when you consider that a player in a World with Reset Shamun, can do it for 4 nuggets

The requested change is an aspect that needs to be addressed, to give players motivation to continue playing, as well as renewing Premium
I for one will not be buying any more premium, if this idea is not implemented or improved partially
For the record I have spent close to £800 in the last 6+ years on various INNOGames
That's spread out betweem Tribalwars, The West World 1, The West Beta and Grepolis
My idea deserves some serious consideration

DeletedUser

This all seems to boil down to you not wanting to pay $523,000, completing the quest is optional.....

DeletedUser

Do you even know how long it´d take to collect $500K in w1? With 2H jobs? I takes double the time you would do in norm. world. Do you even have 500K in the world you play on?

DeletedUser9470

As for you -Neo-, you are at Level 24 in World 1 (Vacation Mode) and have not even experienced the level 90 Quest respec difficulties

aaa well if you havent been round long enough you wouldnt know would you?
i took my adventurer to that level on w1. i respecced many times, and did nearly all the quests, was missing but a few and i took my time to respec to near pure duelist, having still 30 sps on trapping. thats how far i got before quitting w1
but being a newbie you wouldnt know would you?
but then it seems you like to assume...

at the end of the day this is just a whine post.

w1 is classic. it should stay classic.
if youre not happy with that then go to a fast world.
but dont come here with disguised whine posts just because youre not able to work out how to play w1 efficiently.

The Iceman

This all seems to boil down to you not wanting to pay $523,000, completing the quest is optional.....
Are you having a problem digesting my last post, Mr Attention Seeker?
You have yet to make 1 valid point against this change
Digest this: The cost is not the overriding factor, it's part of the equation
It's having to wait 2.6 years that I object to

Now! like I said: You don't play World 1, so this doesn't affect you, so just go away

DeletedUser5677

/signed. Seeing how just about everything in the game needs some fixing, this too should be added to the list of 1,000 things .
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser28804

Respecing

I agree. Respecing is too expensive currently. I know of a player that quit because he did not want to pay so much for the respec. :eek:

DeletedUser

It is a good point that W1 is classic - so the features have remained old style. The problem is that the game is progressing along a different line now since most worlds have respec options. So what used to work on W1 (and all other worlds) doesn't work anymore. This has no effect if you are playing only features of the game that are older, but it has an effect on the play of the game where newer quests and features are tried. Some kind of change is needed to make it so players on an "old style" world can play "new style" features.

DeletedUser563

imo all this is a load of bs

do like everyone else and go get some more cash.
dont wine cos you're not very good at playing the game.

There is a difference between "good " play and insane cost. I make 3 to 5000k a day on world 1. For me thats ok. Dont know how you evaluate good players but I have been playing longer than you for sure. There is 2 players against this friend -neo- and rice. The Iceman is number 1. Thats fine enough for me for an opinion. Me myself had chosen different paths "construction" etc. Therefore I 'm a merely ranked 160 or so. think 40th in fort battles. That is Ok for me. I like the social interaction on world 1. Fact is you quit neo . I could comment here and say its because ....... But I dont want to get personal with you. When you queue a job does *stars* appear or magic ponies. Do you really need to keep on commenting . Is there something else behind this? We have heard you dont like the idea . In the time you and rice keep on commenting another 5 players have voted yes.

read what is said. i said if cost was not a factor. That is to simplify the example. Too look at the example from an objective as much viewpoint. In fact an analogy. It merely shows the problem taking away unnecessary variables. The manner to debate anything is submission. submission .. conclusion.. If you want to refute our facts be brave enough to work out your own example were we the evil world 1 players exploit the AP system(ooh we bad bad people) by some magic. And be objective quoting me the whole time just shows yourself as clueless about the problem. Fact is you didnt attempt animal spirits and the circus quest on world 1. And there is already a new quest on beta that might operate on the same principles.(delete this if you consider it a spoiler) So your opinion is worthless. I know that you anyway mostly dueled which this topic might have a slight effect on but which you are unable to highlight.

Here is the door to this topic [] <--- rice and neo please exit.

DeletedUser

I have played on world 1 since near the beginning, as is it seems fine to me and though the other 13 worlds have spoiled us i like a world that is a piece of history (if only they would get rid of the stupid forts there too :p). i just moved 170 sp's for 300k ish... its taken nearly 2 years of not moving skills to reset my shaman so i feel your pain. though the new quest doesnt seem to be entirely realistic for world 1 its still a quest and just like the rest before them we may need to reskill to complete them. it wasnt until the crafting skill came out that i could finish 1 of 2 quests i havent done yet thanks to the purchase of an extremely over-priced shackle lol.

i like w1 as is and yes its a horrible thing waiting for the stupid shaman and im all for some sort of shaman reset even once a year or whatever but i really do like it at its slower pace. it lets me work and go outside more often :D

DeletedUser

I vote yes!

I completely agree with this suggestion, and I would urge the devs to consider it very seriously.

DeletedUser

I agree. They are really making it harder at higher levels. Even more so when they add new jobs and you have to respec a lot of points just to do it.

DeletedUser

Balancing the Shamun

It sounds like you have a good idea. Anything that smooths out the bumps in the road is good with me.:D

DeletedUser

I've been asked to comment, so here it is. there's a problem, lets try to fix it devs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.