Happy Rapture!

DeletedUser15057

QFT

Harold Egbert Camping, the 89 year-old “evangelist” with a 100 million dollar ministry, heard in 61 different languages around the world. Gag me. Money making, crock pot scammer.

It was either that or he would have become an economic forecaster for the 'Treasury'
:laugh::no:

DeletedUser

this guy is a loon. he claims that he knows when the world will end but even the bible states that we will not know the day or the hour it will end (Paraphrasing a little)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You agree with "pretribulation" rapture theory, just not on the date?

Military operation idea: what we do is take a group of people, isolate them and tell them the rapture will happen on different dates, therefor preventing it forever.

DeletedUser

this guy is a loon. he claims that he knows when the world will end but even the bible states that we will not know the day or the hour it will end (Paraphrasing a little)

OMG!

He's so crazy!
He contradicted THE BIBLE!!!111oneoneoneone

DeletedUser

John Rose said:
OMG!

He's so crazy!
He contradicted THE BIBLE!!!111oneoneoneone

In all fairness to Gizmo, if Egbert over there claims to have come up with these dates by reading the Bible, it's pretty pathetic he should contradict it.

Elmyr said:
I'd miss you though, Virginia. ;)

You know you would. ;) But according to Harold Camping I'm going to hell, so I guess I'm safe for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In all fairness to Gizmo, if Egbert over there claims to have come up with these dates by reading the Bible, it's pretty pathetic he should contradict it.
Nah, even the bible contradicts itself and it's all the word of an infallible god.

You know you would. ;) But according to Harold Camping I'm going to hell, so I guess I'm safe for a while.
Looking forward to partying with you downstairs then!

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to partying with you all down there. Up there is just too boring.

DeletedUser

Harold Camping is a senile old man.. he's just another bogus religious leader a lot like the rest of them, makes you wonder why anyone believes them?? P.S. not all Christians I have talked to believed that the whole May 21st thing was going to happen, BUT they did believe they'd go floating up into heaven some day.. which is a weird belief in itself, date or no date..

DeletedUser

Harold Camping is a senile old man.. he's just another bogus religious leader a lot like the rest of them, makes you wonder why anyone believes them?? P.S. not all Christians I have talked to believed that the whole May 21st thing was going to happen, BUT they did believe they'd go floating up into heaven some day.. which is a weird belief in itself, date or no date..

Lets not get into the stereotyping of a group. Not all christians believe they are going to "float" into heaven. Actually I have never met a christian who has thought the human body will literally float. I live in the heart of the bible belt too (Alabama). For the sake of this thread, lets not start claiming "they" all think alike.

DeletedUser

Lets not get into the stereotyping of a group. Not all christians believe they are going to "float" into heaven. Actually I have never met a christian who has thought the human body will literally float. I live in the heart of the bible belt too (Alabama). For the sake of this thread, lets not start claiming "they" all think alike.
Right, the rest think they'll just go up an escalator, elevator, get wings and fly up, or simply go *pop* and they're in Heaven. How silly this whole "floating" thing. Really CanonRebelz, where do you get off? Sheesh

DeletedUser

Right, the rest think they'll just go up an escalator, elevator, get wings and fly up, or simply go *pop* and they're in Heaven. How silly this whole "floating" thing. Really CanonRebelz, where do you get off? Sheesh

Come one!
Popping wings and riding the escalator is by far more probably and believable than being beemed up!

IT'S IN THE BIBLE!!
(actually it's not, but who cares about details?)

DeletedUser

"Simply go *pop* and they're in heaven"... best one.:laugh: I agree, all the ideas are quite... far fetched.

It was the "they", as in all of them, believe this. Its like saying all Muslims walk around with a bomb strapped to their chest. I hate it when someone generalizes ALL people because of one group.

Anywho, we better get our stuff straight before October 21st... or we all... I don't know... what happens to us?