Worlds dying off !!!

DeletedUser16002

If I want to build I want to build by choice when a world is new, I don't want to respec to build out of necessity. Forcing hundreds of players to become builders just so they'll have someplace to sleep is NOT going to save a world.

Dont forget the influx of new players into this world and the fact that there is already builders on these merging worlds to start with. If your really that concerned about a bed for the night then simply construct a level 5 hotel in your town since thats all you really need along with a bank, mortician and market.

DeletedUser

i was inactive on my account for a while due to uni and now i want to go back to the levels. how can you restore all of your skills, inventory etc?
cheers
charlie dan

DeletedUser

all i care is not loosing my inventory stats and others
HECK! briscoe is loosing people fast enough :(
i'll say YES to the merge if none of the above gets lost :cool:

DeletedUser22685

How should we know which of the above we are not allowed to lose when you have said "and others"?

DeletedUser

everything above(no offense pls) we worked a lot to improve and i have faith in diggo that his master brain will work out a solution for us!

DeletedUser16002

I don't sleep in hotels unless I'm townless.

So why are you complaining about

Elmyr said:
If I want to build I want to build by choice when a world is new, I don't want to respec to build out of necessity. Forcing hundreds of players to become builders just so they'll have someplace to sleep is NOT going to save a world.

If you rarely even use hotels/ will not need to build.

DeletedUser

I hope the merge will happen between inactive worlds.
And they will leave active worlds like w1 alone.

DeletedUser16002

I didn't say I don't SLEEP. If I have a town, I sleep in barracks. They still require building.

Forts will be built back up anyway if servers merge, its practically the main thing that keeps people playing. I dont know why your so against having to rebuild, it will give people something to and its not like towns take 6 months to build. Even at that, a pure trapper could build a town, all you need is a hotel, mortician and market like I said previously.

DeletedUser

all you need is a hotel, mortician and market like I said previously.

i D like to add that we also need the stores not to mention the sheriff which is needed for duelers in the town we are not like you some people think different :razz:

DeletedUser16002

i D like to add that we also need the stores not to mention the sheriff which is needed for duelers in the town we are not like you some people think different :razz:

You forget that your character(s) of choice will be moved from an older world already, I dont know about you but id choose a level 99 over a level 50 anyday so its not like you need anything from shops. You also seem to forget that people WILL BUILD TOWNS. Its not like everybody is going to be a fort fighter, or dueler or quester, people will continue to be builders and will continue to construct towns.

DeletedUser

Forts will be built back up anyway if servers merge, its practically the main thing that keeps people playing. I dont know why your so against having to rebuild, it will give people something to and its not like towns take 6 months to build. Even at that, a pure trapper could build a town, all you need is a hotel, mortician and market like I said previously.

Not sure why you are arguing over such a small matter for so long.
May be because you don't like your town or it isn't that significant in
the world you are playing ? :blink: [I am just guessing]

There are many people who have invested[bank.mort stats] lot more in their towns than
they have for their own characters.Is it too bad if they want want to keep them?
I am not saying they should keep forts too.

DeletedUser16002

Not sure why you are arguing over such a small matter for so long.
May be because you don't like your town or it isn't that significant in
the world you are playing ? :blink: [I am just guessing]

There are many people who have invested[bank.mort stats] lot more in their towns than
they have for their own characters.Is it too bad if they want want to keep them?
I am not saying they should keep forts too.

Im in the second best town in W9, its not that I dont care about the town its just I dont mind if we lose some silly stats in favour of x3 / x4 more active players on the server. It doesnt matter what stats you have or what items are in your shops, if theres 100 daily active players on a server its no fun. The reason I want server merges is because the longer worlds go on the more they die due to people hitting end game or due to another world opening.

DeletedUser25233

huh?

I don't sleep in hotels unless I'm townless.

What?? That sounds like a really inefficient strategy. Unless you're so rolling in cash that you can pick up as much gingerbread as you like whenever you like so you never sleep at all, I don't see how such a strategy can possibly help you. If you're a part of a town, one of the big benefits is being able to sleep in a hotel for protection and energy/health-boost-faster. I guess you could always sleep in your alliance's forts, but what if you don't have a fort in a location that's convenient to you? Maybe you sleep out in the open, hoping people will come and challenge you, failing, and thereby giving you xp/$??

I don't get it.

DeletedUser

I guess you could always sleep in your alliance's forts, but what if you don't have a fort in a location that's convenient to you?

That's never been a problem for me on w1, w4, w11, or w12.

DeletedUser

World 3 is perfectly healthy. Look at this county. Seven towns? Last I heard, seven was lucky!

sdfRe.png

DeletedUser12669

you could say most worlds are quite healthy but how healthy are they going to be when w15 is rolled out iv seen worlds get smaller and smaller with each new world opened

DeletedUser20104

What?? That sounds like a really inefficient strategy. Unless you're so rolling in cash that you can pick up as much gingerbread as you like whenever you like so you never sleep at all, I don't see how such a strategy can possibly help you. If you're a part of a town, one of the big benefits is being able to sleep in a hotel for protection and energy/health-boost-faster. I guess you could always sleep in your alliance's forts, but what if you don't have a fort in a location that's convenient to you? Maybe you sleep out in the open, hoping people will come and challenge you, failing, and thereby giving you xp/$??

I don't get it.

He means he sleeps at the fort barracks ...they hear faster......a lot faster