Worlds dying off !!!

DeletedUser21299

hello

merch the world 2-9 ok but I am playing on world 4 and i say yes if dev says yes to this
my lev stays as it is not back to lev 1 and I can change my character and kipp my money and invent and town. i have played 2 years and spent money on nugets. if devs says no i say no if the say yes I say yes.

tanks niklas81

DeletedUser

Some great points and idea's made and no one is against something being done so far.
Will this be the first time inno-games has merge a west world ?

The way I see it how ever you do it. I think it will increase profits for inno-games, this is the best way to keep veteran players, remove afew old worlds and reboost income.:)

Maybe we can get the ball started, as mentioned we don't want to wait another 6 months plus for some action to be taken. I suggest a survey is added by a mod, 271 views already on this thread I started it today. Let's get the votes and idea's to the developers so they can make the important changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

i would like this idea implemented.
if i had to choose between characters then so be it. the fun of a world comes from the people in it, and the more the merrier.
whats the point of being ranked 1st if you're the only one there?...
If it helps maybe you can have all invent items from all characters merged too?
and get everything merged to a brand new map.

DeletedUser

I agree this idea would benefit the worlds chosen. However I also agree with Neo's idea of merging all the inventories. I personally am not interested in giving up all the items I've gathered on different worlds. The golden weapons being lost from deleted characters, fine. That makes sense. But the rest I'd like to keep. The are a lot of people who are collectors.

DeletedUser12669

bring it on i say something has got to be done, its all well and good making a world recommended when new players regester but that aint going to fix the problem,so merging two worlds together would set it alight make it fun make it active,but like everything that happens there will be a few gripes to iron out

DeletedUser25233

I play on only one world, and think I'd be disadvantaged if suddenly everyone around me suddenly got massive boosts to their inventories. I don't mind merging stats/medals (perhaps with a note that the new stats/medals are merged ones), and I can see how it'd be annoying for people to lose all the stuff they got on one world.

I think the idea that you choose a character to delete and all the nuggets spent on that character are refunded (for use on the character you keep) is a good one, but as to the inventory -> how about a situation where people send their belongings over to the new world by train, but there is so much stuff coming from so many people, the delivery process is drawn out... in other words, you get one or two items from your old world inventory delivered to your new playing world inventory each week, with the occasional loss thrown in at random (attributable to bandits). You could even have a system of guarded train wagons -optional- that cost nuggets, and guarantee your stuff will arrive safely and promptly. If such a system were implemented with tons of advance notice of a world being closed, I reckon it'd work well.

DeletedUser

As a wacky notion, and as a way to both reward long-term players and give them something COMPLETELY different, how's about when you merge two worlds (and two worlds only), you give the players these options:
1. Pick the character you want to keep (and delete the other one)
2. Pick the character you want to keep and you can keep all the gear of the to-be-deleted character (except for single items like Golden Sabre)

+1

And wipe out the entire map. Make towns and forts start new. It won't be tough as it may seem since most are mature characters with good stats. It will be like having a new server but with advantages for everyone and people can have a fresh start of role playing if they choose.

DeletedUser22685

Funny this here.. They're gonna open yet another world..
http://blog.the-west.net/

Talk about puttin the last nail in the coffin..

I don't think it's putting another nail in the coffin. Colorado is only opening with the release of Version 1.32, which will be around the late July-early August mark. That's over a year since the last world was opened on the 15th of July 2010.

By that stage most people have gotten sick of Briscoe and Arizona and they will start leaving regardless of whether a new world has opened or not. Without a new world to go to, they leave the game altogether. It's better to keep them in the game than have them leave completely.

DeletedUser

... the release of Version 1.32, which will be around the late July-early August mark.
If you recheck the roadmap, and if you try to imagine how much work any of those additions need, late august would be a more realistic projection. ;)

DeletedUser

Funny this here.. They're gonna open yet another world..
http://blog.the-west.net/

Talk about puttin the last nail in the coffin..

Exactly even more reason for us to act fast now and fight for our cause.

Can A Mod please start a survey for us , we what the developers to hear our call !!!!
We want something done about the old worlds sooner rather than later !

DeletedUser22685

If you recheck the roadmap, and if you try to imagine how much work any of those additions need, late august would be a more realistic projection. ;)

Diggo's estimation was late July-early August. But that's all it is, an estimation :razz:

DeletedUser

Sorry futu, but instead of asking him (as I really don't plan to talk to him about anything ever again) I asked a pro. Pythia. She rarely failed in predictions.

DeletedUser16008

Oiii you lot..................... last 6 posts OFF TOPIC

This is about merging worlds stay in topic

Dont derail this thread re new worlds start another or ill come looking for you whatever world your on :shootout:

DeletedUser

Well said Victor Kruger.

Now can a mod please sort out a survey yes or no for merging worlds. And if possible add the link to the pop up when you sign into the game, on the worlds mentioned.
We need this to get fastracked to the developers laps :D

DeletedUser22685

I said it's been in consideration for quite some time, does it really need a poll?

DeletedUser12669

I said it's been in consideration for quite some time, does it really need a poll?

yeah why not i think it would be good to have a poll let the devs see it maybe they might think about doing it after the new update when things settle down and all bugs are sorted if they do get round to doing it i just hope they dont turn it into a full premium world

DeletedUser

Well I think so, after all this is a community and you say the developers have been thinking about it well we want it soon.
If they see how many want this change then maybe they will do something about it now rather than later :)
This is important to the players and to the future of this community.

Unless you can give us a date when something will actually happen then yes I think a poll is required so they hear us all the way over there :D

DeletedUser22685

Well you're going to have to pester OAN, Cro or a CM for your poll. Did I say pester? I meant ask nicely :rolleyes: