Dueler Keeps Attacking Builder

DeletedUser

A dueler named Trebicka keeps attacking me even though I'm an unarmed builder. I don't know how to make him stop, he's done it on two separate occasions so far, multiple attacks both times, and I'm getting really tired of this. Is there a way to stop him from keeping attacking me or not? I have focused on construction since I'm a worker, not dueling so I really can't win against him. :(

DeletedUser

The solution is simple. Attack everyone near you till you pass out. Don't worry, you'll win some duels and lose some. When you pass out finally because your health is not monstruously huge, next 48 hours noone can duel you nor you can duel anyone else. During those 48 hours, do whatever you want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or ask someone to duel him to get him off your back.
Or put a bounty on his head and he'll have part of enough action for a while. :)

DeletedUser

Or ask someone to duel him to get him off your back.
Or put a bounty on his head and he'll have part of enough action for a while. :)

far better options. why get a combative medal and bring on even more pain?

if i know any duelers in his range i will have a word :cool:

DeletedUser

So a 23 lvl guy is attacking you.Hmmm...I can't duel him for sure.Better ask his town founder to take action.

Ask him not to duel you..

DeletedUser

So a 23 lvl guy is attacking you.Hmmm...I can't duel him for sure.Better ask his town founder to take action.

Ask him not to duel you..

That doesn't work very well.

Say "If you keep dueling me I will get my friends to come down on your piss town."
Always works for me.

DeletedUser

When my builder friend gets attacked, I drop the hammer on every member of the attacker's town. That's the best way to make someone understand that it's not healthy to attack builders.

DeletedUser

I love reading about people crying because they are a builder. I have seen builders that are complete monsters.

There are plenty of building games out there where you don't get killed.

DeletedUser

Duduie, even if he wanted to talk about other games, there is currently no other game out there even close to The West. And it's odd that Inno didn't make something similar but continued to clone farm-till-you-die games. 7lands? Nah, it is another RPG, true, but different from this one.

DeletedUser16628

I'm a builder killer come bring me some pain.If I was low enough level I would solve your issue for you.Have a few of your boys get your back and put his town to sleep.

DeletedUser

I am also a worker-killer. A majority of my wins are from workers.

DeletedUser

Builder-killer he says. I think any idiotic dueler can be a builder-killer, no matter how bad he might be.

DeletedUser

Idiotic or not, bad or not, they demand a respect here on the forum, so please, respect them! :D
I've tried, but simply can't for some reason noone discovered yet as it's probably abnormal. :(

DeletedUser

There are a lot of reasons to respect the worker class. Few examples:
1) One of your forts is attacked and the towers are not fully built. The workers push themselves and finish the towers before the battle starts, using the minimum resources possible.
2) New buildings are available (like it happened with the Market and Sheriff) and everybody wants to use them but the fees are a bit high. The workers use liquorice and gingerbread to work non stop so that everybody could effectively use the new buildings
3) When building degradation will be implemented, you will need the workers to regenerate the town.
4) Your town is growing rapidly and you need a second town built fast to place more recruits. Workers will do their best to provide a new fully built town in the shortest time possible.

DeletedUser

Is this a joke thread? Builders get extra money from jobs and discount banking but they think duellers should not take a share of it? They are such tightwads.
Put in a ticket. It will not be actioned. That is because this is the way the game works. If it's within the game rules then it is fair - by definition.