BOYCOTT: Fort Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not sure why you are so interested in my departure Unforgiven, but I will delete OutlawBK from the Arizona server before this month ends, a good 3 weeks prior to Easter.

This really has sapped all of the fun out of that world for me.

Good luck and have fun in YOUR continued gameplay.
No m8 pls dont delete your profile on arizona.. just imagine if they remove bonus you will kick us really fast cos we are doomed without GG bonus... we dont know how to fight, we dont have HP monsters we dont have great tactics in fort fight like your side have and you will be ruling on arizona in quick time :) than we will start to whine and make fun on forum like you do now :D

DeletedUser28121

well, some of these last posts really proved my previous point...FLAMEFEST :D

HelenBack

Desi Im sure they are working on the Nerf but one thing is for sure, if its left for too long the damage will have taken a serious toll on some worlds by then, its likely they wont recover their personality that all worlds have to their former glory.

I agree Vic... It's already started and I really don't want it to get any worse. I've chatted with others who have also had people leaving the world/game because the GG bonus makes it impossible for them to defend their forts. Some enjoyed fort battles but get killed so quickly it isn't worth their time anymore. Even some tanks can only last one round (if that) on point in the towers. You shouldn't be able to obliterate a 4-5k tank in one round.

I own a GG on w10, if this thing isnt nerfed soon then I'll attempt to negotiate a max of them in battles with the opposition.. especially smalls. I dont want 20 rd battles thx.

Believe me it is a rush now for a fix before too many GG get in battles on other worlds, I think W10 will survive balanced anyway as most there care more about good battles than stupid advantage but I dont think the same can be said for other worlds where players and leaders are too self centered to do anything about it.. If you want better balanced long run battles then perhaps you should consider W10

I don't think w9 or w10 will have nearly as much of an issue since most people there do care about good battles. I'll probably still do fort battles in those worlds since they are reasonably balanced. Even w7 seems to have balanced out.

GG dont ruin the game perse but its players using the GG over what is required to have a good battle that is ruining things, people being people most cannot control themselves nor most leaders will have the honor or care to seek anything other than overwhelming odds. If they did then there wouldnt be a need to nerf but thats not going to be most so it is required to curb things.

Agreed Vic... If you look through this thread... The ones who are boycotting the boycott are the ones who are mowing over forts. They only want to own all the forts and do not care how they get them. They need to take their blinders off and see the bigger picture. This issue is NOT about Arizona... it's about the whole game. But it has gotten to the point of those who care about the game as a whole... vs... those who care about themselves and their own agenda.

This thread isnt really a whine at all but a perfectly understandable response to a bad piece of developing, most updates are cool but they do get things horribly wrong sometimes this is one such case.

Strange how some think someone is whining when they are just stating the facts... But it only seems to be those who are too blind to see the facts that makes them think that they're "whines". This update was a horrendous... It needs to be fixed... and it needs to be done soon.

Bad Billy Jack

...and the elite vs elite battle goes on...

Oh brother, now it is that GG actually help low levels. <rollseyes>

Many of us joined this game to level enough to FF. That is why we are here.

You claim the solution is to get MORE GG.

Again, the midlevels do not get ranked. Generals need firepower. You say the stacking bonus makes us low levels more powerful. Do we also get sector stacking health?

We low levels just are not coming to battles any longer.

Right now there are only 2 battles scheduled in both w11 & w12. It is not just the boycott that has caused this drop in numbers of battles & those who will attend them.

What you have created is FF only for the elite. Us mid levels are not about to waste our travel time, game time & energy, just to be cannon fodder for the elite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16008

Honey, if you wanted someone to believe you're really awsome and thinking about everyone and not just about yourself, then you should have tried to play nonallied with 20HPmonsters town for last 6 months on Arizona.
Want more? If you wanted us to believe you want everyone to have fun, you'd come here on the forum and post links, formulas, info, tips, tricks, hints, everything you can - publically. If not you, then someone from your town could do that instead.

However, you were thinking only on yourself. All this time. Well, that worked on other worlds obviously. On Arizona it seems to be an utter failure.

Yknow im probably going to pick up an infraction for this but I really have to say you really are a sad piece of work m8..

Lets see what youve achieved since youve been here shall we ?

3232 posts of which about 3000 are useless wrong informing trolls and spams..

Posted countless spoilers and generally made a joke out of a challenging and enjoyable game for many.

Managed to take 48 hr ko pass to the point of abusing something others have used for 2 1/2 years without reprisal.

Managing to come up with a town strategy for GG that although cool in itself you abuse rather than use as an example ... Bad leader, bad form, and bad attitude, your world will be dead in no time and im sure it makes you gloat

No you stay on the new worlds where you have the prem stuff and play with all the noobs. Yknow i even got a mail the other day stating that Croatians are all ( insert rude word ) whereby I actually had to end up explaining a few things and not to take a few idiots to be representative of a whole nation ... turns out your also a great ambassador to your country too, congrats on that, me id be ashamed but not joker im sure.

You really have no idea what you are talking about most of the time & the simple fact you ignore the likes of me but consider someone like Helenback an easy target in a P & P further shows what kind of player you are... a coward and a verbal bully.

Stay on your new worlds please do, your not respected have a terrible manner and cannot take any opposing view without being rude as close to the rules as it will possibly allow.

I don't think ive ever met anyone so obnoxious to so many in this game and your style and posts give away an awful lot.

Pay the clown no mind there is a classic Freudian reason for this and although he craves this kind of attention it is a sad reflection on the real person...

DeletedUser

BBJ, since when low levels won't get ranked? Sometimes they won't get the rank, but not all the time.
You won't get the rank with rusty harquebus if you're level 43. Because on level 43, assuming you're really interested in forts, you'll get precise musket. Not having that musket means you actually don't care. IMO.
Also do not expect a rank every single time if you're offline. Not even high level offliners can get one if the fort is full.
Also if you're defending a small fort... Where only 42 players are allowed to defend... Get real. Would you, and I guess you want to win, would you give the rank to 42 low levels and there are 50 high level candidates there?

HelenBack

Honey, if you wanted someone to believe you're really awsome and thinking about everyone and not just about yourself, then you should have tried to play nonallied with 20HPmonsters town for last 6 months on Arizona.
Want more? If you wanted us to believe you want everyone to have fun, you'd come here on the forum and post links, formulas, info, tips, tricks, hints, everything you can - publically. If not you, then someone from your town could do that instead.

However, you were thinking only on yourself. All this time. Well, that worked on other worlds obviously. On Arizona it seems to be an utter failure.

I really have to say you really are a sad piece of work m8..

Lets see what youve achieved since youve been here shall we ?

3232 posts of which about 3000 are useless wrong informing trolls and spams..

Posted countless spoilers and generally made a joke out of a challenging and enjoyable game for many.

Managed to take 48 hr ko pass to the point of abusing something others have used for 2 1/2 years without reprisal.

Managing to come up with a town strategy for GG that although cool in itself you abuse rather than use as an example ... Bad leader, bad form, and bad attitude, your world will be dead in no time and im sure it makes you gloat

No you stay on the new worlds where you have the prem stuff and play with all the noobs. Yknow i even got a mail the other day stating that Croatians are all ( insert rude word ) whereby I actually had to end up explaining a few things and not to take a few idiots to be representative of a whole nation ... turns out your also a great ambassador to your country too, congrats on that, me id be ashamed but not joker im sure.

You really have no idea what you are talking about most of the time & the simple fact you ignore the likes of me but consider someone like Helenback an easy target in a P & P further shows what kind of player you are... a coward and a verbal bully.

Stay on your new worlds please do, your not respected have a terrible manner and cannot take any opposing view without being rude as close to the rules as it will possibly allow.

I don't think ive ever met anyone so obnoxious to so many in this game and your style and posts give away an awful lot.

Pay the clown no mind there is a classic Freudian reason for this and although he craves this kind of attention it is a sad reflection on the real person...

Thanks Vic... This is as close as I'll get to replying to Joxer's flaming post.

DeletedUser30834

Sumdumass actually it would be more than 41 and more than 43 if any of you blocked north above the adventurer tower. If you don't believe me, try with that next time please. Tonight for example. :)
Joxer, that little line in there about watching the replays and keeping posts within the realms of reality probably should apply to this comment in particular. Seriously, watch the replay and tell me again no one blocked north.

At the start of round 6, it was 113 attackers to 105 defenders. The north was blocked except for the first outside square your offliners got to before we cold get an onliner to. At the start of round 8, it was 109 attackers to 98 defenders but you ended up with 14 golden guns in the first north large sector and 3 in the sector behind that with LOS. From there on out, the golden gun's sector bonus just rolled right through the defense. By the start of round 12, the defense was down 24 players while still trying but failing in blocking the north. At the start of round 13, the defense was down 29 players because you were able to completely mow through the north blocking attempts and clear the wall with the golden gun bonus in 4 rounds.

Please don't sit there and pretend the facts are different. Anyone can watch the replay exactly what happened. There is no try it next time, as it_is_being_tried_every_time_already.

Deleted User - 1693871

Felicity... Look past Arizona and your own greed for a moment... There are other worlds and this issue is happening on ALL of them. It's not just about your world on Arizona.

I guess this will come as a surprise to you ... but I play 4 worlds in total. ;)

DeletedUser14006

Yup, in world one Felicity is one of the good guys - Arizona has turned her to the darkside :)

DeletedUser14006

Yes, my main focus is on joining the elites at CROBeer :p

Seriously though, with Blackfyre there is the mutual respect that players should have towards each other in the competitive enviroment that surrounds this game, what went wrong with you and Joxer?

DeletedUser

I didnt go wrong at any case, and dont know for Joxer you must ask him but also i know that grey side is worst than black or white :)

HelenBack

I guess this will come as a surprise to you ... but I play 4 worlds in total. ;)
That may be... but your comment was regarding Arizona. I'm also in w11 and w12 as are you... I don't go to many fort battles in those worlds, but I do pay attention and hear about the same issue there as well. And don't get me started on Briscoe....
;)

DeletedUser

You did not go wrong, then how do you explain your ignorance and arrogance towards fellow players?
And about your ignorance from w12 and you come back on Arizona with same plan ;) Is this not arrogance or stupidity?

Bad Billy Jack

I understand that the elite, capped at L99, wanted a game expansion. Enter the L120 cap & GG. Understandable. Requiring respeccing to get it, even better for Inno.

The problem is really the new level cap more than the GG.

What Inno has done is force the minimum level required to FF waaay up.

This change has barely begun to be felt. It is coming though.

Personally, I think that instead of destroying FFing for midlevels, they should have introduced something new for the elite, like a 4th Fort in each county, while capping those who fight in some of the other sizes. Something for everyone.

I am L74 in w11, L60 in w12. I have stopped digging up hatchets in both worlds, as pointless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.