P&P The second attempt - workers' union

DeletedUser

Yea, I'm bored but also lazy to search for my old post where I suggested workers to make an union that will make things on w13 like this:
- if you're a workerkiller town, no worker will build that town of yours nor forts you own or share (alliance forts included).

That suggestion of mine failed. Dolls' workers were first ones who happily built up workerkillers' forts, some others did the same. And then those workers got dueled by nonworkerkilling towns. As deserved. Joining workerkilling towns in order to avoid duels since others are not workerkillers was obviously a "great" idea.

However, soon there will be an update about town buildings and building job in general. You, a worker, probably built many towns and forts already. News is that you'll now get more things to build. You sure you'll go build them for players that dueled you over and over since the day w13 opened just because you're an easy target?

I'm an adventurer. Not a worker. But I see your importance and respect things you can make better and faster than other three classes. And I brought this idea back to life because most of those treacherous workers who don't think - deleted on w13 and got back on old worlds where they belong.
So workers, no matter what town you belong to, no matter what alliance you belong to, I'm asking for your opinion. Do you need a worker union or not. Is it finally time to stop working for workerkillers? Is it time that those workerkillers build things by themselves?

A note to moderators. Please keep this thread clean from offtopic and spams. Thank you.

DeletedUser24373

No worker union needed. This is the one limited life class as I see it. I am a worker on 2 worlds and once you complete your town you are pretty much done.

Sure their are forts that possibly need a little work, but those are few at best. Most forts are completed as all but 2 worlds have been online for over a year. The other two worlds are approaching their 1 year anniversary.

Typically, most workers reskill after building is completed.

DeletedUser

I guess I should repeat this then:

soon there will be an update about town buildings and building job in general. You, a worker, probably built many towns and forts already. News is that you'll now get more things to build.

w13 is not a typical world and not all workers respecced or deleted like on other worlds. There are still plenty of pure builders. You may check it up easily, just do what workerkillers do when searching for an easy victim.
Sort the rankings on Construction skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24373

LOL, I spec'd out of working awhile back....maybe 50 levels ago. No where near those skills anymore so let the new building stuff be introduced.

It is a great class to build your melee dueling chops on, but eventually there is a need to move on.

DeletedUser22575

Yea, I'm bored but also lazy to search for my old post where I suggested workers to make an union that will make things on w13 like this:
- if you're a workerkiller town, no worker will build that town of yours nor forts you own or share (alliance forts included).

That suggestion of mine failed. Dolls' workers were first ones who happily built up workerkillers' forts, some others did the same. And then those workers got dueled by nonworkerkilling towns. As deserved. Joining workerkilling towns in order to avoid duels since others are not workerkillers was obviously a "great" idea.

However, soon there will be an update about town buildings and building job in general. You, a worker, probably built many towns and forts already. News is that you'll now get more things to build. You sure you'll go build them for players that dueled you over and over since the day w13 opened just because you're an easy target?

I'm an adventurer. Not a worker. But I see your importance and respect things you can make better and faster than other three classes. And I brought this idea back to life because most of those treacherous workers who don't think - deleted on w13 and got back on old worlds where they belong.
So workers, no matter what town you belong to, no matter what alliance you belong to, I'm asking for your opinion. Do you need a worker union or not. Is it finally time to stop working for workerkillers? Is it time that those workerkillers build things by themselves?

A note to moderators. Please keep this thread clean from offtopic and spams. Thank you.

From the Crobeer town profile.

Town diplomat:
JoxerTM
Blackfyre

Workerkiller towns are:
The Shadow City
The Bandits
Unhinged
The Slaughter House

We don't negotiate with any of these towns or their allies.
Not only that - we switched to kill workers from those towns above and their friends and allies.

So lets see..Crobeer duels the workers of town that are allied with or friends with those they have classified as worker killers.

A town does not have to attack Crobeer workers for their workers to be attacked by Crobeer....just be friends with a town that does.

This means Crobeer is worker killers.

And now Joxer wants workers to unionize against worker killer towns. What hypocrisy!

Would serve him right if the workers did unionize...against Crobeer and quit working for them.

But you can bet that is not what Joxer has in mind. Hmmm...does this adventurer who can "see your importance and respect things you can make better and faster than other three classes." in fact want to organize and be the head of this union? :laugh:

This is just another Joxer attempt to control W13 and what happens their for his own purpose.

And Joxer, just because someone post something you don't want to hear does not mean it is spam or off topic.

DeletedUser

From the Crobeer town profile.

Town diplomat:
JoxerTM
Blackfyre

Workerkiller towns are:
The Shadow City
The Bandits
Unhinged
The Slaughter House

We don't negotiate with any of these towns or their allies.
Not only that - we switched to kill workers from those towns above and their friends and allies.

So lets see..Crobeer duels the workers of town that are allied with or friends with those they have classified as worker killers.

A town does not have to attack Crobeer workers for their workers to be attacked by Crobeer....just be friends with a town that does.

This means Crobeer is worker killers.

And now Joxer wants workers to unionize against worker killer towns. What hypocrisy!

Would serve him right if the workers did unionize...against Crobeer and quit working for them.

But you can bet that is not what Joxer has in mind. Hmmm...does this adventurer who can "see your importance and respect things you can make better and faster than other three classes." in fact want to organize and be the head of this union? :laugh:

This is just another Joxer attempt to control W13 and what happens their for his own purpose.

And Joxer, just because someone post something you don't want to hear does not mean it is spam or off topic.

i dont see a problem with that. someone messes with your town, mess with them and everyone they know right back.

if you wont take my word for it, then listen to clint

Bill Munny: All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sum***** takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down.

DeletedUser

All the Cro towns are worker killers.
So i think all this worker killer nonsense with Joxer
should stop. His town is a workerkiller town,
so all the workers in Cro beer should not stay
with Cro beer.

DeletedUser

darke7 post - reported. other posts below Outlaw's (who had brought up a serious and important ontopic fact that should be taken into consideration) I can't see (ignorelist) but am pretty much sure they are the same offtopic crap full of hate towards someone otherwise I'd probably report those too.

I don't understand how can someone deliberately flame after I repeated this, now for the third time:
"A note to moderators. Please keep this thread clean from offtopic and spams. Thank you."

And now I demand the same treatment for all offtopics here I've got in the past on this forum. Unless some forum members are allowed to things forbidden to others.

As this thread is not about me, about CRO Beer nor about you. It's about creating a workers' union.
You don't think I'm gonna organize it? Or my town? For god's sake, I'm an adventurer as I stated in the first post. I just gave an idea to WORKERS. Making it happen is a job for workers, not for other classes. And definetly not for workerkilles who'll want this never gets organized and will try to stop it by any means. Flaming me here on the forum within an offtopic is the first one.

DeletedUser

It's just as stupid as the first time it was posted. Take your "ideas" to the brainfart section where they belong & quit marking ever post as a P&P and "maybe" just maybe, (doubtful) people will stop flaming you.
No matter what will need to be built in the future, no builder is going to reskill back to builder from whatever they are now to build for a few days.
Repeat all you want, the mods are not your personal slaves, nor do you sign their paychecks.
:no:

DeletedUser16008

Workers Union :laugh:

Does the spam master now see himself as Jimmy Hoffa ??:rolleyes:

What a hypocritical thread...Being a non worker from a worker killing town ... If it wasnt bad enough the idea is also plain silly .. why ? you got a finished world where 90% of the builders have already respecced so smartpants now wants them to repec back again ? okayyyy.:no:

And for the record i dont consider adventurers workers they are questers so its kinda of a dead idea on a mature world any noob can see that.

What on earth does the Union Profess to offer... protection ? are you kidding the second its set up all the rest will target any builder in the union more than normal..

Its a stupid idea same as it was the first time and its even less relevant on a world with everything finished already.All this is is a cheap advertising stunt in order for Cro to build on their towns and hopefully get way way out in front on town points with future updates, nothing wrong with that but its all it is..

As for this post being off topic its not & the OP who cant read it anyway has no call to be offended.

But remember mods he DEMANDS you do as he wishes :rolleyes:Although maybe you should explain to him theres a difference between being off topic or a spam head and disagreeing with a silly idea...especially on a P & P

Please dont forget to post me a yellow infraction this time i dont have one in my collection :p

PS if the OP ever gets to be a moderator I quit & probably so will half the game....

DeletedUser20647

All the Cro towns are worker killers.
So i think all this worker killer nonsense with Joxer
should stop. His town is a workerkiller town,
so all the workers in Cro beer should not stay
with Cro beer.
Do you use some mobile device to post or do you just like to hit "Enter" every 5-6 words? Just curious, that is all.

DeletedUser

Gaga, I'm also curious. You have charisma and you have organizing skills. Proven by organizing a fort fighing town on at least two worlds.
Also you're one of rare players on the west.net that knew how to maximize an impact of the sector bonus in battles with a worker character. I remember also skyhigh leveling on the train robbing +% bonus with a worker you played in the past.

Since you're playing a worker class on w13 (please don't comment this part of the sentence, pretty please), any chance you (try to) organize the union?

DeletedUser28121

this is the most boring p&p thread ever and all of yous are just njubs :p

DeletedUser20647

Yeah, I can't say I am enjoying it either.
I think this part ruined it:
"A note to moderators. Please keep this thread clean from offtopic and spams. Thank you."

DeletedUser

That's why I hate ideas..........for the decision itself it take 2 weeks to prosper.......:(:(:p

DeletedUser24373

Joxer,

Workers will not be forming a union on Arizona, they do not want to make things EASIER for you or anyone else.

Unions are on their way out. No one wants to pay the monthly dues, the benefits are not what they used to be, and the leadership is self-serving. Kind of like Cro.

On a side note:

any mention of workers unions in these posts that are contrary to your opinion do not qualify as off-topic or spam. Grow up and learn to hear all sides of an opinion.

DeletedUser28121

Unions are on their way out. No one wants to pay the monthly dues, the benefits are not what they used to be, and the leadership is self-serving. Kind of like Cro.

mentioning Cro in this context here IS kinda offtopic and i dont appreciate it obk, especially since it was me (CroBeer member) giving support to The Survivors in all their battles (other Cro members simply avoided and never attacked you guys before the Great Split recently, which is more then you can say for your current allies).

Sidenote: I understand your a bit pissy now considering the fort situation in Arizona, but hey, you guys will do just fine as long as you keep digging and multiing our forts at what is 4AM for us, right?:rolleyes:------>OFFTOPIC!