Responses to Reputation Messages.

DeletedUser8627

reputation_pos.gif
Where's My Pony? 16.10.10 13:23 Yo Twista... Thnx for unbanning me mate :)

Yeah, beware I tear so there. :p

DeletedUser

reputation_neg.gif
Germany or England?... 04.11.10 15:30 You call american football a real sport?

Well #20, it's far more sportly than that game where you kick around a ball and score so rarely that when you finally do, the crowd goes insane. Furthermore, athletes aren't supposed to milk penalty kicks from the ref by feigning injuries.

DeletedUser22685

Hehe, I saw the rep the one they call Duduie gave to turda about his old spam rep, and thought i would send out a round of green reps and spam :p

DeletedUser22685

reputation_pos.gif
New Moderator 11.11.10 02:59 OMG this made me laugh :D cheers, Duduie!
;) :razz:

reputation_pos.gif
New Moderator 10.11.10 22:58 bit ironic, considering your skype name. ;)
You shut up, new guy :p

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 10.11.10 22:19 I like that you put a pic of yourself for your avatar... you look just the way I pictured you
I'll take that as a compliment :laugh:

DeletedUser

"Could someone please explain the reputation system..."

N/A 11.11.10 05:28 wtf? why ask here? why? why? -[name omitted to be nice, but you know who you are]

To [omitted]: (BTW that was a red) Okay... forgive me for my stupid use of a thread to ask a simple question. Excuse my beginner-ness. But do you really need to spam me with bad rep for asking a question? Or maybe it would have been nicer to re-direct me to the appropriate thread... if there is one? Convenient that it was a question about rep, and I get negative rep for asking. *sigh* Thanks. *sweet smile* I feel so welcome.

DeletedUser

"Could someone please explain the reputation system..."

N/A 11.11.10 05:28 wtf? why ask here? why? why? -[name omitted to be nice, but you know who you are]

To [omitted]: (BTW that was a red) Okay... forgive me for my stupid use of a thread to ask a simple question. Excuse my beginner-ness. But do you really need to spam me with bad rep for asking a question? Or maybe it would have been nicer to re-direct me to the appropriate thread... if there is one? Convenient that it was a question about rep, and I get negative rep for asking. *sigh* Thanks. *sweet smile* I feel so welcome.

glad you feel so welcome.