Dueling

DeletedUser

im comming to a town near someone soon =p lol

guess who? considering both joe and mash are hotel hiding atm

DeletedUser14029

down to 435HP, take the win if you feel you need the Exp.

Then it will be my first Duel KO in months...

DeletedUser

na wasnt comin to visit u anyway =p and i dont need easy wins, i win what i want =p:laugh:

DeletedUser14006

I see.

But I would still expect them to try stopping me more than once. Maybe I just got very lucky in that defensive duel? I would also expect the number one town to have at least a couple of good duelers, they can't all have taken their guard down.

After all, they have lots of players almost thirty levels above me, and I am going through W1 without premium so I am no tactics tank. One single duel against me, really?

Ps. I rarely, or rather never, post individual duels in these forums. This exception is me trying to make -TW- Rock Ridge react. Try to knock me out, for crying out loud.. ;) Ds.

We at -TW- Rock Ridge tend to handle our own business personally and only really post in the town forum if it is something that really bothers one of us, I guess you did not make that category, sorry :laugh:

But if some retaliatory attacks is what you want then I have posted the following, I hope it brings you the attention you yearn for - but no promises :)

141qj6e.png

Also, I will see you in a month or so when I have completed my respec ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yittak, Aries,
Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Derek,
Thanks, hopefully that post will do it. But I can assure I am no "noob". ;) :)

Let's see how this goes now..

DeletedUser

Well at least you were honest enough to put up the duel where I beat you, I do give you some credit for that.

But, as you see all of us level 99 players get no XP for dueling, so there is no real incentive for it. Money? How many people carry anything on them, I can make more in doing a 2 hour stint of drill for oil then I can dueling all day long. A bunch of people are doing what Derek is and re-specing for fort fighting or for finishing quests (face it, the only way to finish the high level quests is to re-spec a few times).

So you wanted some attention, so now you got it, lets see if you can take the heat.

DeletedUser14006

A bunch of people are doing what Derek is and re-specing for fort fighting or for finishing quests (face it, the only way to finish the high level quests is to re-spec a few times).

Just to clear that up, most folk are - I am the opposite, I am respeccing for dueling and I did so today 3-4 weeks early than I had planned so I shall personally pay Mr. Saint a visit when I come out of 48 hour protection :)

DeletedUser

Well, lindser took care of him. This is how we do in Sesame Street:cool:

Next time we go with these also:

gangsta-sesame-street_aug23_seoulbeats.jpg

DeletedUser

Dam im good my visit paid off

Total health points
- 392 HP

Total health points
- 1068 HP myoonel passes out. Greatest wins the duel and gains 521 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

I touch them, they die

DeletedUser

BigDawg,
I am well aware of the 99 level issue, it bothers me in W6 and I can't wait to get the cap lifted. But I still think that being able to defend yourself and your town-mates is something worth doing whether you get XP or not.. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
Yittak,
Nice meeting you. But to be honest, I would expect a cleaner duel than a 3-1 hit with 16 levels between us. I'll have to test your defence soon.

Yittak L88, DL 169 vs. D. Saint L72, DL137
yittak wins the duel and gains 119 experience points.
Damage: 186-577

-----------------------------------------------------
lindser,
Thanks, that was a clean win for you, I only lasted 4 rounds (4-1). I especially appreciate that since you were one of the players I robbed in Rock Ridge.
Now I'll get a good rest to work on some quests and I'll also have to make a short trip to get some better defence gear. If anyone carries a precise schofield and some brown boots, feel free to send me an invite. :)

lindser L99, DL125 vs. D. Saint L72, DL137
D. Saint passes out. lindser wins the duel and gains 0 experience points.
Damage: 153-569

DeletedUser14029

Now traveling to Greatest to meet the famous Melee-Tank-Buster.
Let's see if I survive the encounter XD

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 139 HP

Total health points
- 991 HP Aries22 passes out. malukj wins the duel and gains 443 experience points. Aries22 did not carry any cash and malukj walks away without taking any money.

I only got 1 lot of XP....... you passed out far to easily.

DeletedUser14029

=.=
unfortunately you can never beat tanks! XD

The Pro100
Level 95
Dueling level 173
Challenger
trapper_woman_small.png
Duel location

Paradise
indian_small.png
Greatest
Level 96
Dueling level 161 Strike: Right arm
- 191 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 196 HP Strike: Left arm
- 196 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 179 HP

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 167 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 175 HP Strike: Right arm
- 195 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 170 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 187 HP Strike: Left arm
- 167 HP

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 170 HP

No hit Total health points
- 1435 HP

Total health points
- 558 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 411 experience points and steals $34 from The Pro100.

And thus I ended up having to pass another day without more than one duel XD