Towns!

DeletedUser

I'm making a town in a few days, if you can duel and are good at something in specific, click my signature for more info.

Gtfo my thread, you advertiser!

Jk. Lol. I WOULD apply, but I'm only level 4, and I don't think I fully understand the whole game mechanics yet.

DeletedUser

Oh damn that did look like advertising, didn't mean for it to, kind of came out wrong. Hopefully I don't get banned from this forum chronically as well :p

Nobody really understands the mechanics, that's why I am looking to grab a diverse group so we can call in the Dueler when we need to kill Hightower, etc.

DeletedUser

Oh damn that did look like advertising, didn't mean for it to, kind of came out wrong. Hopefully I don't get banned from this forum chronically as well :p

Nobody really understands the mechanics, that's why I am looking to grab a diverse group so we can call in the Dueler when we need to kill Hightower, etc.

Haha, no need to apologize, I was joking. :)

Do all towns start with a General store? Or do you have to build them?

DeletedUser

I think i'll go try it since its near my destination.

By the way I don't wipe my arse so don't get any silly ideas.

DeletedUser

So many familiar faces :O

BTW , hi Cutter :)

Also , Do you level up doing jobs like picking tobacco ?

DeletedUser

Wow, alot of people I know here. XD

Just started the west, and I gota ask. A town is like a tribe right? But if its like a tribe, is it possible to wage wars against other towns?

DeletedUser

Wow, alot of people I know here. XD

Just started the west, and I gota ask. A town is like a tribe right? But if its like a tribe, is it possible to wage wars against other towns?

yeah, you can raid other towns (well its an update in progress I think)

DeletedUser

alright, and im guessing instead of resources you get their money?

DeletedUser

ok then. Im always up for some action.

Is there beginner protection of any sort for towns?