Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

Derek, honestly, during the course of your attacks on Miestas Fort I don't remember them multing you or any of your allies. We all assembled at the fort for epic battles... which we did have for both sides.

Can you explain that again please Erica, I have re-read it but cannot get an angle on what you are trying to suggest :)

DeletedUser14029

Well I will be as straight to the point as possible - just got confused myself what I was trying to say :p - you can announce here its gonna be a 1 on 1, then declare the battle. The whole world gets to see you have said so beforehand, no one's multing, we show our skillz on the battlefield. easy.

DeletedUser14006

Does lokiju agree to a cease on multi attacks from this day out and we would be happy to post any plans of upcoming battles to the world before hand.

DeletedUser14029

It's a vicious circle:
I don't really remember who multied first. During the ETC-Prosperity-Era Multing has been used by both ETC and SB/TW (the three major players in the Fort-Struggles). Then subsequently SB/TW conquered most forts, some by multing, (that's how we lost our big fort in my county twice, both by multing...) then lokiju notified the whole world and sparked a global uprising before Christmas, then later on its the old story again. Lately Miestas initiated a multi, you guys multied them back, sometimes TW, WP, or IC-Banks, then it gets all mixed up and no sides trust each other and fight multis with multis. (just a brief count of history. I suck at remembering things :p)

So let's all drop this silliness (you're SO LIKE Boys with Toys...), and fight one on one...

DeletedUser14029

No you don't Derek, sorry if I caused you any inconvenience :D
As we speak WP's Small Fort falls, a good battle I missed. But I am sure more will be on the way. and lokiju, I have faith in, will initiate 1 on 1 battles if neither sides' radicals decide to spice it up with a few more...

DeletedUser14006

No you don't?

What are you talking about, how much clearer can I make it?

DeletedUser14006

As we speak WP's Small Fort falls, a good battle I missed. But I am sure more will be on the way. and lokiju, I have faith in, will initiate 1 on 1 battles if neither sides' radicals decide to spice it up with a few more...

I really do not care about small battles anymore, it really does come down to we never have enough online defenders - not an excuse but indeed fact.

DeletedUser14029

but its still fun nonetheless. and I sincerely hope I didn't piss anyone off I am never good at NOT pissing people off for some reason even though I never had the intention to ^^"

One Armed Ninja

I really do not care about small battles anymore, it really does come down to we never have enough online defenders - not an excuse but indeed fact.

We had 8 (green dots on the map), 4 in chat - another couple in chat who didn't get in due to noone there to star.

The WP battle really did just suck - only thing redeeming about it was that it was full

DeletedUser

We wont counter attack if it will be as you say. We did this in the past even if it cost us our all small/medium forts - we surely will do if no our forts are at stake. Even if some of our members would initiate some attack (as our people are ordered to start counter attacks when they see attacks on us coming) - i wont organise attack and tell everyone not to come to it.
If you tell time in advance - i'll send letter not to initiate counter attacks so there woudnt be such incident.

Oh... and if you take Rock ridge fort from us in 1on1 battle - i'll be first to congratulate you and name myself looser ;)

Does lokiju agree to a cease on multi attacks from this day out and we would be happy to post any plans of upcoming battles to the world before hand.

You can't make it much clearer than that, Lokiju - we will be more than willing to go 1 on 1 with you, if you will keep your end of the deal. I will be making an attack on Rock Ridge in the near future. I will post on here once i have talked to TW leaders & Allies. We will see if you have the guts to participate in a real 1 on 1 battle & not launch multi-attacks in return. I hope for your sake that you are capable of keeping your word...cause should other attack(s) be launched, you will be on the receiving end of more battles. :)

DeletedUser14029

mstncobra, have you ever lived to see the Miestas Fort battles? -TW- launched 3 main assaults on it, 2 near-full-house then a full-house, and the county's name is still what it is. Just to say, assaulting a large fort takes more than challenging whether your opponent 'have the guts to participate in a real 1 on 1 battle' - because the ones resorting to multis to get back large forts, recently, is -TW- ^^"

DeletedUser

mstncobra, have you ever lived to see the Miestas Fort battles? -TW- launched 3 main assaults on it, 2 near-full-house then a full-house, and the county's name is still what it is. Just to say, assaulting a large fort takes more than challenging whether your opponent 'have the guts to participate in a real 1 on 1 battle' - because the ones resorting to multis to get back large forts, recently, is -TW- ^^"

I guess you lived when our alliance was able to fill 3 large fort attacks several months ago taking every single fort on our way.
rambo.gif

DeletedUser14029

That was a while ago... the good ol' days! Fighting for survival is what makes the game so fun. Now its pretty much stalemate... Attrition warfare, in a sense. The battles better be some where close to Central or East, I don't want to go join the Western Expeditionary Forces...

DeletedUser

You can't make it much clearer than that, Lokiju - we will be more than willing to go 1 on 1 with you, if you will keep your end of the deal. I will be making an attack on Rock Ridge in the near future. I will post on here once i have talked to TW leaders & Allies.

I've said - so it will be so. And if this works out - i can promise not to initiate any counterattacks on 1on1 TW's attacks.

DeletedUser

because the ones resorting to multis to get back large forts, recently, is -TW- ^^"

In response to having them taken in multi battles.

Are you really this stupid or are you just roleplaying?

Any multi-attacks launched by TW or allies have been done in response to Miestas first launching their own multi-attacks. But it is an endless cycle i for one would like to see broken, & i am sure many others feel the same way. Miestas multi & TW/allies multi...then miestas multi tw in return & tw multi's miestas... ...it will go on forever until someone stops the cycle. I say we all stop it now. :)

I intend to initiate an attack on Rock Ridge in a few days - after i talk to all TW & Allies Leaders...i would like to see lokiju keep his word & not launch any counter attacks. I will post on here again when all the details have been worked out & i have decided when to attack. Let's find out if a Miestas word really means anything to them. :indian:

DeletedUser

Oi! Who cares who did it first or second... or last for that matter:)

Let us just have battles that are for real whether we are shooting at our friends or not...

On another note... this thread was originated to post sweet battles and what not and it has turned into another gripe thread! Stop... and enjoy :razz:

(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)

Status
Not open for further replies.