P&P Current fort battles

DeletedUser

Latigo makes us all think that he is really after FORT BLOOD, and all the attacks, which were called on it were real ones.

No no no Harsha. Latigo would not "make us think" with the price of a medium fort. If he wanted to make us think, he wouldn't have risked a medium fort for that. He is/was really after fort blood.

DeletedUser

That's odd, all this "second guessing" here has been entirely correct so far, yet all us "yous" know absolutely nothing :rolleyes: In fact I dare say Latigo is rethinking his plans right now knowing that the original plans (as dictated by Duduie and Harsha) were to predictable...

HHhhhmmmm

Maybe so but maybe he is having a bit of fun lol and keeping yous on your toes..... Remember at the start winning forts are not immportant to win with A good attack and plan you can easily take forts! ; )

DeletedUser

Sorry Ciaran, but you lost me. I can't understand a thing from your last sentence there. I know not all players are native, but honestly I read and read and don't get it...

Harsha..

Hey Harsha.. thanks for the help you give me earilier in the game and you know who it was against!!!!!! Think about that mate?

Now looks like we have parted sides and will be in different sides in fort battles anyway.

I am now in nWo I find them a more of a dueling town which I only wanted on this world. Tho all I am trying to say yous dont know anything what Latigo is doing all yous will be doing is second guessing him hahaha.

my pleasure :) - yeah....we'll be shooting those black dots at each other in all battles :razz:

well, even if latigo has an amazing plan in mind, i must say that i am with Duduie - he makes it way too easy and his moves make no sense - why give up a medium fort for a small fort? - even if he takes the small fort (which i highly doubt will happen) it will be taken back soon

No no no Harsha. Latigo would not "make us think" with the price of a medium fort. If he wanted to make us think, he wouldn't have risked a medium fort for that. He is/was really after fort blood.

well, you do have a good point there - but currently, there are three battles, two on small forts - one of them is PURE BLOOD ;) and a medium fort. It'll be interesting to see what plan latigo uses and most importantly - if it does succeed

As for claran's last post - i think that he misplaced a dot along with a few words - maybe this is the sentence, which he intended to make?

Remember at the start winning forts are not immportant to win. With a good turnout and plan you can easily take forts! ; )

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Want to know what I think about those 3 attacks? BIG FAT FAKES. Why? No NWO turnout. The plan seems to be the same, but only this time NWO started the fakes and not Wanted, to make us think "umm, what's his plan?!"
He might come up with something later on, but looking at the forts, I say: FAKE!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, did I mess up your questing :sad:

Getting all the troops together to only show up and no one was there to fight (tumble)

What a waste of time :mad:

I hate it when that happens :sad:

If I were your town members I might not show up the next battle :mad:

Harsha..

well, that might be true

but - when a town's fort is under attack - whether it is a fake or not, the members part of the town owning the fort will come out for battle in full strength!

DeletedUser22685

The only other possibility is NWO calls yet another attack at which point we know it's real and defend OR NWO try turn up at the last minute and epically fail with no offliners available, so yep I pick A ;)
That's what you think too :)

DeletedUser

reputation_neg.gif
Current fort battles 11-05-2010 11:18 AM typical

Question?

If I'm so typical and predictable why did everyone show up to defend?

If this was so obvious, why were there 42 defenders?

If you knew it was a fake wouldn't there be only like 20-30 defenders (just to be cautious)?

huh? huh? huuuuhhh?

DeletedUser

Kid, figure it out, why would we max out that fort?! And not because we're stupid. Once again you underestimate the enemy and you are in no position to do that.
As for those fakes, I tried to make it at as many battles as possible, I want the gold battle medal :rolleyes:
@Futurama: you don't need to repeat yourself and show the obvious, yes, that's what we think, reason why we wrote it down and expressed it.

DeletedUser

Kid, figure it out, why would we max out that fort?! And not because we're stupid. Once again you underestimate the enemy and you are in no position to do that.
As for those fakes, I tried to make it at as many battles as possible, I want the gold battle medal :rolleyes:
@Futurama: you don't need to repeat yourself and show the obvious, yes, that's what we think, reason why we wrote it down and expressed it.

Point of the fakes was to draw out a possible spy in our town... in which we successfully proved that we don't have a spy... so the 3 fakes were a success in my book (tumble)

(that smiley has nothing to do with what I just said... I just like it (tumble))

DeletedUser

Hahaha Lovely to see the nWo started some madness in this world for a change has been going downhill but I say we are on the right track.

also getting your dueling track good first is very immportant not just for the small town point bonus just to have.

Also I agree with Kid lol nice to see so many people running to protect a fort with 42 defenders and 0 attackers lol I call that money well spent!!!! If you ask me.

Also to everyone this is aimed at----
What is the difference between attacking Pure Blood fort and another they are all the same in fact I would rather have one close to an enemies town so that we can restore our HP more quickly without paying ; )

But keep yous thinking what yous want in the end of the day we are all allowed to have our opinions about what nWo just KEEP GUESSING :pP

DeletedUser

Madness? NO...
Money well spent? Umm, again - NO!
Fort closer to enemy? You are on the right track there, but apparently the pride of having the forts in the square where the town is, is more important than utility. And as far as I see, only very few have a word to say in that town. So your idea is worthless until latigo believes in it and makes it his own ...
As for the KEEP GUESSING part, I would love to be put in that position ...

DeletedUser

Nice picture and Duduie I think you should join nWo need more people like you : PPP

Madness I know it isn't what you would call madness but I mean compared to what there was it was boring until nWo at least for me!!