P&P Latigo's Wanted: Myth or Reality?

DeletedUser

So, you need to tell them to change to their duelling clothes first before you duel?

Lol?
No, but some do seem to hunt down people in working outfit. I sometimes avoided dueling someone, because they were not equipped properly. It does not apply to ex Wanted, now NWO. I always care about workers and adventurers and their outfits, but not when we talk about NWO. They want to play dirty? That is how we play too. :)

DeletedUser

Play dirty?

This is "The West"

If we weren't suppose to duel workers in their dueling clothes then there would be a rule against it.

There's nothing in the rules saying,"Meet me at 'High Noon' in front of the saloon." lol

In the old west there were good guys and bad guys... I guess you think me and my crew are the "bad guys" I don't mind... I like being "wanted" hehe

Don't paint me as a weak dueler either, I've taken you [Duduie], your hubby out, and also I've taken sewer dude out, not to mention El Reino... All players that are duelers 10-18 levels higher than I am.

It's no secret I'm an offensive dueler so when you duel me for the most part I'm KOed... but when I duel you :ph34r:

PS see you at the battle tomorrow.. hehe now I like to admit that was a "bad guy" thing to do to steal that fort like that, but all is fair in "the west" :cool:

DeletedUser

You? Talking about fair? Haaaaahahahahha lol Gummy Bear, you are so funny, you don't even know how funny. I can talk with Dubb777 about fairness, I could talk to him about fairness since he was in wanted 6, but with you? Not even in your wildest dreams. You have no knowledge of fairness. You don't like fairness and if only what's fair was allowed in the game, you would run thousands of miles away from it. Did I make myself clear? :)

DeletedUser

So, you need to tell them to change to their duelling clothes first before you duel?

Lol?

Common Sense , how can you realistically think you are better than someone by not beating them in their dueling gear(their best)? Some do ' some don't,,, some people are due to get what they give/gave. Reap what you sow ,, all that.

DeletedUser

Sometimes not being fair is fun. You could say that's a reason a lot of people love MMOs and RPGs, because they get to do things you can't (or shouldn't) in real life. Being 'evil' is one of those things. That's probably why I still follow latigo, cuz it's fun. :p

DeletedUser

i'm not too sure :p

you need to prove that it's going to happen

Prove it?

How about rank 27 after just one week in existence :p

picture2zv.png

DeletedUser

thats really not hard...see springfield town, and one man town...with a large fort, oh yeah, that was your fort right? haha :laugh:

DeletedUser

Someone else does the work , Latigo takes all the credit. Man that sounds so familiar.

Anyone else see why I left?

DeletedUser

Someone else does the work , Latigo takes all the credit. Man that sounds so familiar.

Anyone else see why I left?
I couldn't see why you were there in the first place, but I was so darn glad for you when you decided to step out.

reputation_balance.gif
Latigo's Wanted: Myth... 03-04-2010 08:23 AM about time this was posted dudue. :)

It's been a while since I opened this thread and I still get cheers for it. A cute one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't paint me as a weak dueler either, I've taken you [Duduie], your hubby out, and also I've taken sewer dude out, not to mention El Reino... All players that are duelers 10-18 levels higher than I am.
" :cool:

Before the Easter Quests, I stood in the middle of the street in NWO. You could have dueled me at any point. I don't hide in a hotel. If you took me out, it was in working clothes. But please feel free to try again. I'll stand around in your town as long as you want me to.

DeletedUser

Before the Easter Quests, I stood in the middle of the street in NWO. You could have dueled me at any point. I don't hide in a hotel. If you took me out, it was in working clothes. But please feel free to try again. I'll stand around in your town as long as you want me to.

I am afraid it will have to wait at least 48 more hours there Sewerdude :razz:

Total health points- 700 HP Total health points- 1230 HP

Latigo Kid passes out. Dubb777 wins the duel, gains 370 experience points and steals $36 from Latigo Kid.

DeletedUser22685

Guys, have you realised that NWO, after just a couple of weeks of existence, has got the highest member points in all of World 2, has already won 155 duels and owns a fort. And I know what your going to cry about now... It doesn't matter how we obtained the fort - Wicked Willows are the ones that let it happen. And we have also successfully defended it with our two main towns against the combined "might" of Wicked Willows, Gunslingers Gulch, Hillsboro and Offtopica!

If our town is not even completed yet, imagine what pain we will cause you when we grow to fit all our members!

Enjoy your forts while they last...

DeletedUser

Seems like they are starting to forget they came from Wanted, all of them, so wow, that was really "hard" to fill up a town with the highest levels they had in all 6 wanted towns.
They also seem to forget Wanted was going down ... losing it's forts, losing it's members, losing it's power.
And oh yeah, they won a battle with the Easter quests around. Battles and duels are not everything for Gunslingers Gulch. We hunt eggs and tend sheep for the little fun of making a quest. So yeah, a "great success" on your part.
And what about those duels? What about the lost duels? What about the passed out members? Aaaa it counts only to see the beautiful part of it, I get it. This is the only way you can keep your morale up. I'll be quiet, not nice of me to spoil your illusions.