Items Found

DeletedUser

005645thewestworld12126.png

Lol , found a second rod

DeletedUser

3% chance of finding the fishing rod. You win some you lose some. If you had stuck with normal jobs and quests you would be well on your way to level 10 by now Baviecasg :D

DeletedUser23117

Got a Slingshot from fishing for 2 hours... I'm only 8 levels off from using it. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i got a club while doing the heavy labor quest, so that worked out that i completed it and could equip right away:laugh:

DeletedUser

Got a worn out sling shot, blue indian necklace, and a fishing rod

DeletedUser

3% chance of finding the fishing rod. You win some you lose some. If you had stuck with normal jobs and quests you would be well on your way to level 10 by now Baviecasg :D
I totally agree, I have both my world 11 and my world 12 toons trying it and both have sat on their thumbs for a day to no avail. I don't even like fish :eek:hmy:. Correct me if I am wrong but I heard the longer 1 hour and 2 hour blocks multiply the odds of getting something by 2 and 4 times. I am unsure about that it seems they merely roll for it 4 times.

DeletedUser

WOOT!!!

first 2 hour stint guarding the fort and found a union flag:cool:

DeletedUser

I totally agree, I have both my world 11 and my world 12 toons trying it and both have sat on their thumbs for a day to no avail. I don't even like fish :eek:hmy:. Correct me if I am wrong but I heard the longer 1 hour and 2 hour blocks multiply the odds of getting something by 2 and 4 times. I am unsure about that it seems they merely roll for it 4 times.
Just keep trying bavie, you will get it eventually.

DeletedUser

So far I've found 2 beaver traps, 2 beaver skins, 3 turkey, 21 trout, 1 fishing rod, black rags, gray cotton shoes, and 2 gray cotton caps.