Jokes- tell ur funniest (no racist)

DeletedUser14280

Why didn't the dinosaur cross the road?
Because roads weren't invented yet.

DeletedUser

I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread earlier, then i realizes it said 'thick cut'

DeletedUser

A pilot announces to the passengers of a small plane that they are running low on fuel but cannot land. There are three passengers: An Egyptian, a Frenchman, and a New Yorker. The pilot tells each one to stick their hands out the side and jump when they are home.
The egyptian puts his and out and feels the top of the pyramids, so he jumps.
The frenchman puts his hand out and feels the top of the eiffel tower, so he jumps.
The new yorker puts his hand out and his watch gets stolen, so he jumps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Good one, Senokai.

There are three men at the top of a mountain. It is said that if you jump off the top while screaming your hearts desire, it will come true. The three men knew this, and were gathering their courage to jump. The first man jumped and said, "I wish my ex-wife will catch me and she'll love me for who I am again!!!!" Sure enough, that happened exactly. Seeing this, the second man jumped off and yelled, "I wish I landed on millions and millions of dollars!!" He landed on them, but since he phrased his desire poorly, the money was in $1 bills, so he only had $1 million. The third man, already picturing how to phrase his desire, wasn't paying attention to where he was going and tripped over a rock, sending him over the edge. "Aww, he!!" the man cried.

DeletedUser12669

It's always difficult texting someone to tell them one of their loved ones has passed away - especially when your name is Lol.

DeletedUser

Five cowboys are in a mexican standoff, pointing their dual revolvers at eachother.
The first one, with a red bandanna, fires both of his pistols into the air and holsters them, signaling surrender.
The second one, with a blue bandanna, fires at the man who surrenders, and kills him.
The third, who only had one pistol, couldn't takethe pressure and killed himself.
The fourth, wearing nothing but trousers, fires at the second, killing him, only to be shot down in retaliation.
The fifth, who wore a nixon mask, lived because he didn't do anything. That was because he thought there was a punchline at the end of this joke, and didn't want to miss it.

Okay, that was horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

No, that was brilliant.
Why did the koala fall out of the tree?

DeletedUser

A. I cant tell if you are sarcastic or not.

B. 'cause it was bamBOO!