Dang Ham...

DeletedUser

I'm 4hours in search of Ham and still didn't get it... what a waste of energy ;)
Hope you guys are more lucky than me!! :)

Estoy

DeletedUser

LOL That's my next quest. :D I'll tell you how it works out for me. Hey, did you do it for 2 hours? That usually works better than 30mins-1hr. etc. ;)

DeletedUser

I got to rank #1 by collecting information from my characters on other words and setting up a list of all of the stuff I needed to collect for any future quests and basically collected everything I needed leaving me with a huge pile of XP from completing whole quest chains at once.

I guess there is some luck involved though, I got the ham on my first try :D I wasnt so lucky on World 2 when looking for it.

DeletedUser

I'm working on putting up posters (at 60%) and that's taking forever...

...looking forward to ham (at 30%). :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3741

i got lucky on the ham and got it first try

but the newspaper totally cursed me and took 5 hrs to get 3

DeletedUser3741

lol, wait til you get to the union flag...

oh yea i know that one, and im going trading so i NEED that hat it gives

tho its different

by then you have more time for w/e you want, right now its kinda of like a race :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Cooked mine in 30 min :) and the feather too - goooo luck

*touch wood*

DeletedUser

Heh...well lucky for me I got the inside scoop on some things ham wise though took me one try. (psst, go for 2hours it helps) and also got all my stupid tobacco...and a broken wine bottle to boot ^_^ Not really luck just depends on the skills you got I suppose.

DeletedUser

Got me some piggy! Only took a couple of hours.

Took less time that putting up posters.

Now its off to the fields.

DeletedUser

I've completed two other quests since taking the Ham and still can't get one. I pray, I go in at 100%, I go in fully rested ... I flew up to level 6 and now I'm stuck there because this little piggy won't come to market

DeletedUser

just do it in 2 hour shifts, you will get it at some point, took me 4 hours to do, two 2 hour shifts.